冰与火之歌系列之《权力的游戏》第919期:第四十三章 凯特琳(19)
时间:2019-03-10 作者:英语课 分类:冰与火之歌系列之《权力的游戏》
英语课
The boy's half his age, Sir Daisy they call him, something like that. 那小鬼是他一半年纪,大家都叫他什么‘小花爵士’;
And Danwell was unhorsed by a hedge knight 1! 更可气的是丹威尔竟被一个雇佣骑士打下马来!
Some days I wonder if those two are truly mine. 有时候我还真怀疑他们俩到底是不是我的种?
My third wife was a Crakehall, all of the Crakehall women are sluts. 我的第三任老婆是个克雷赫家的人,克雷赫家的女人通通是些残货。
Well, never mind about that, she died before you were born, what do you care? 唉,这些都不重要啦,你还没出生她就死了,所以干你什么事?”
"I was speaking of your sister. “我刚刚在说你妹妹。
I proposed that Lord and Lady Arryn foster two of my grandsons at court, and offered to take their own son to ward 2 here at the Twins. 我向艾林公爵夫妇提议让我两个孙子到宫廷里做他们的养子,与之相对呢,让他们的儿子到孪河城来住一段时日。
Are my grandsons unworthy to be seen at the king's court? 哼,莫非我的孙子就那么见不得人,没资格给朝廷里的人看?
They are sweet boys, quiet and mannerly. 他们可都是既安静又懂礼的乖孩子,
Walder is Merrett's son, named after me, and the other one... heh, I don't recall... 瓦德是梅里的儿子,照着我的名字取的,另外一个哩……嘿,我不记得了……
he might have been another Walder, they're always naming them Walder so I'll favor them, but his father... which one was his father now?" 好像也叫瓦德。他们都把孩子叫做瓦德·瓦妲,以为这样就会讨我喜欢,那孩子的爹……是哪一个来着?”
His face wrinkled up. 他的脸整个皱成一团。
"Well, whoever he was, Lord Arryn wouldn't have him, or the other one, and I blame your lady sister for that. “唉,管他是谁,总之艾林大人不要,不管哪个都不要,而我得把这事怪罪到你妹妹头上。
She frosted up as if I'd suggested selling her boy to a mummer's show or making a eunuch out of him, 你没看她那样子,整个人像是结了冰,好像我打算把她儿子卖给戏班,或是抓去当太监似的!
n.骑士,武士;爵士
- He was made an honourary knight.他被授予荣誉爵士称号。
- A knight rode on his richly caparisoned steed.一个骑士骑在装饰华丽的马上。
标签:
权力的游戏