冰与火之歌系列之《权力的游戏》第1020期:第四十八章 丹妮莉丝(13)
时间:2019-02-25 作者:英语课 分类:冰与火之歌系列之《权力的游戏》
英语课
No one has died, Dany said. "Sir Jorah, I may have need of your blade. Best go don your armor." “什么人都没死哪,”丹妮说,“乔拉爵士,我需要借重你的剑术,请你去穿上盔甲。”
She was more frightened than she dared admit, even to herself. 她不敢承认自己有多害怕,即便在自己心里。
The knight 1 bowed. "As you say." He strode from the tent. 骑士一躬到底,“如您所愿。”他大步走出营帐。
Dany turned back to Mirri Maz Duur. 丹妮转身面向弥丽·马兹·笃尔。
The woman's eyes were wary 2. "So you have saved me once more." 妇人的眼神非常虚弱,“看来,您又救了我一命。”
And now you must save him, Dany said. "Please... " “换你救他一命了,”丹妮说,“求求你……”
You do not ask a slave, Mirri replied sharply, "you tell her." “跟奴隶说话不是用问的,”弥丽尖刻地回答,“你只要交代下去,让她照办就成了。”
She went to Drogo burning on his mat, and gazed long at his wound. 她走到浑身发烫的卓戈席边,凝视他的伤口良久。
"Ask or tell, it makes no matter. He is beyond a healer's skills." “但眼下,无论你询问还是交代,结果都没有差别,已经没有任何医者可以救他。”
The khal's eyes were closed. She opened one with her fingers. 卡奥双眼紧闭,她伸手拉开一边眼皮。
"He has been dulling the hurt with milk of the poppy." “他是不是一直喝罂粟花奶麻痹痛觉?”
Yes, Dany admitted. “是。”丹妮承认。
I made him a poultice of firepod and sting-me-not and bound it in a lambskin. “我曾用火豆和勿螫我草为他调制药膏,并用羊皮绑上。”
It burned, he said. He tore it off. “他说那灼热得厉害,所以把羊皮撕了。
The herbwomen made him a new one, wet and soothing 3. 草药妇人帮他弄了一帖新的,湿湿的很舒服。”
It burned, yes. There is great healing magic in fire, even your hairless men know that. “的确很灼热,但火具有强大的疗效,就连你们的无毛人都知道。”
Make him another poultice, Dany begged. "This time I will make certain he wears it." “帮他再弄帖敷药罢,”丹妮哀求,“这次我保证让他戴好。”
The time for that is past, my lady, Mirri said. “夫人,来不及了,”弥丽说,
"All I can do now is ease the dark road before him, so he might ride painless to the night lands. “如今我能做的,只是为他指引黑暗的道路,让他毫无痛苦地骑马进入夜晚的国度。
He will be gone by morning." 明日清晨,他就会离去。”
n.骑士,武士;爵士
- He was made an honourary knight.他被授予荣誉爵士称号。
- A knight rode on his richly caparisoned steed.一个骑士骑在装饰华丽的马上。
adj.谨慎的,机警的,小心的
- He is wary of telling secrets to others.他谨防向他人泄露秘密。
- Paula frowned,suddenly wary.宝拉皱了皱眉头,突然警惕起来。
标签:
权力的游戏