冰与火之歌系列之《权力的游戏》第1094期:第五十二章 丹妮莉丝(5)
时间:2019-02-17 作者:英语课 分类:冰与火之歌系列之《权力的游戏》
英语课
Flying, she thought. I had wings, I was flying. But it was only a dream. 飞啊,她心想,我有了翅膀,我会飞了。然而那究竟只是惊梦一场。
"Help me," she whispered, struggling to rise. “救救我,”她小声说,挣扎着想站起来。
"Bring me... " Her voice was raw as a wound, and she could not think what she wanted. “请给我……”她的喉咙沙哑刺痛,想不起来自己究竟要什么。
Why did she hurt so much? 为什么痛得如此厉害?
It was as if her body had been torn to pieces and remade from the scraps 1. "I want... " 她觉得自己的身体好似被撕成碎片,又再重新组合。“我要……”
Yes, Khaleesi. Quick as that Jhiqui was gone, bolting from the tent, shouting. Dany needed... something... someone... what? “是的,卡丽熙。”说完姬琪便飞奔出去,大声喊叫,帐里则空无一人。丹妮想要……某件东西……某个人……到底是什么?
It was important, she knew. It was the only thing in the world that mattered. 她知道这很重要,世界上只有这件事最重要。
She rolled onto her side and got an elbow under her, fighting the blanket tangled 2 about her legs. 她翻过身,用手肘支撑身体,与纠缠双脚的毛毯搏斗。
It was so hard to move. The world swam dizzily. I have to... 移动好难好难:整个世界天旋地转。我一定要……
They found her on the carpet, crawling toward her dragon eggs. 他们进来时,发现她倒卧在地毯上,正朝那几颗龙蛋爬去。
Sir Jorah Mormont lifted her in his arms and carried her back to her sleeping silks, while she struggled feebly 3 against him. 乔拉·莫尔蒙爵士把她抱回丝床上,她虚弱地抵抗。
Over his shoulder she saw her three handmaids, Jhogo with his little wisp of mustache, and the flat broad face of Mirri Maz Duur. 从他的肩头后方,她看到了自己的三个女仆,长了点小胡子的乔戈,以及弥丽·马兹·笃尔那张平板的阔脸。
"I must," she tried to tell them, "I have to... " “我必须,”她试图告诉他们,“我一定要……”
油渣
- Don't litter up the floor with scraps of paper. 不要在地板上乱扔纸屑。
- A patchwork quilt is a good way of using up scraps of material. 做杂拼花布棉被是利用零碎布料的好办法。
标签:
权力的游戏