冰与火之歌系列之《权力的游戏》第287期:第十八章 赫德(33)
时间:2019-02-17 作者:英语课 分类:冰与火之歌系列之《权力的游戏》
英语课
Lannister, he said, yanking loose the scarf to uncover his mouth. This is the last place I would have expected to see you. 兰尼斯特,他边说边拉开盖住嘴巴的围巾。想不到会在这里碰见你。
He carried a heavy spear tipped in iron, taller than he was, and a sword hung at his side in a leather sheath. 他带了一支比他人还高的铁头重矛,佩剑装上皮套,悬在腰际。
Across his chest was a gleaming black warhorn, banded with silver. 他的胸前则挂着一支发亮的黑色镶银号角。
This is the last place I would have expected to be seen, Tyrion admitted. I was captured by a whim 1. 我也想不到在这里竟还会被人发现。提利昂坦承,我突然有个念头,
If I touch Ghost, will he chew my hand off? 如果我摸摸白灵,他会把我的手给咬掉么?
Not with me here, Jon promised. 如果我在场就不会。琼恩向他保证。
Tyrion scratched the white wolf behind the ears. The red eyes watched him impassively. 提利昂搔搔白狼的耳背。它用那双红眼睛无动于衷地看着他。
The beast came up as high as his chest now. Another year, and Tyrion had the gloomy feeling he'd be looking up at him. What are you doing up here tonight? he asked. 这只野兽已经长到他胸口这么高了。再过一年,提利昂阴沉地想,它搞不好会长得比他自己还高。你今晚在这干啥?他问,
Besides freezing your manhood off. 莫非想把命根子给冻掉
I have drawn 2 night guard, Jon said. Again. 我抽到值夜班的签。琼恩说,也不是第一次了。
Ser Alliser has kindly 3 arranged for the watch commander to take a special interest in me. 好心的艾里沙爵士要守卫长对我多加关照。
He seems to think that if they keep me awake half the night, I'll fall asleep during morning drill. So far I have disappointed him. 他大概以为只要让我半夜无休,我就会在晨训时打瞌睡。但到目前为止我让他失望了。
Tyrion grinned. And has Ghost learned to juggle 4 yet? 提利昂嘿嘿一笑:那白灵会变魔术了没?
No, said Jon, smiling, but Grenn held his own against Halder this morning, and Pyp is no longer dropping his sword quite so often as he did. 还没。琼恩微笑道,但葛兰今早上已经可以和霍德一较高下,而且派普也不再像以前那样老是掉剑了。
Pyp?Pypar is his real name. 派普?他本名是派普尔。
n.一时的兴致,突然的念头;奇想,幻想
- I bought the encyclopedia on a whim.我凭一时的兴致买了这本百科全书。
- He had a sudden whim to go sailing today.今天他突然想要去航海。
v.拖,拉,拔出;adj.憔悴的,紧张的
- All the characters in the story are drawn from life.故事中的所有人物都取材于生活。
- Her gaze was drawn irresistibly to the scene outside.她的目光禁不住被外面的风景所吸引。
adj.和蔼的,温和的,爽快的;adv.温和地,亲切地
- Her neighbours spoke of her as kindly and hospitable.她的邻居都说她和蔼可亲、热情好客。
- A shadow passed over the kindly face of the old woman.一道阴影掠过老太太慈祥的面孔。
标签:
权力的游戏