英语小达人 318 Women's Language Translate
英语课
Women's Language Translate
理解女人的话
Yes. = No.
好的。=不好。
No. = Yes.
不好。=好的。
Maybe. = No.
也许吧。=不好。
I'm sorry. = You'll be sorry.
对不起。=该道歉的人是你。
It's your decision. = The correct decision should be obvious by now.
这是你的决定。=到现在,正确的决定显而易见了吧。
Do what you want... = You'll pay for this later.
做你想做的……=然后你就会为此付出代价的。
Sure...go ahead. = I don't want you do.
当然,做吧。=我不想让你那样做。
I'm not upset. = Of course I'm upset, you moron 1!
我没烦。=我当然很烦,笨蛋。
You're so manly 2. = You need a shave and you sweat a lot.
你真有男人味。=你该刮胡子了,而且你身上的汗味儿太重了。
Hang the picture there. = No, I mean hang it there!
把画挂在那儿。=不,不,我是指挂在那边。
I heard a noise. = I noticed you were almost asleep.
我听到有声音。=我注意到你快睡着了。
Do you love me? = I'm going to ask for something expensive.
你爱我吗?=我想买件很贵的东西。
How much do you love me? = I did something today you're really not going to like.
你有多爱我?=今天我做了件你肯定不高兴我做的事。
I'll be ready in a minute. = Kick off our shoes and find a good game on TV.
我马上就好。=脱掉鞋子找一档好看的节目看吧。
Am I fat? = Tell me I'm beautiful.
我胖吗?=告诉我我很漂亮。
You have to learn to communicate. = Just agree with me.
你得学会交流。=听我的就行。
Are you listening to me!? = Too late, you're dead.
你在听我说吗!?=太晚了,你完了!
I'm not yelling! = Yes I am yelling because I think this is important.
我没在大叫!=我是在大叫,因为我认为这很重要。
In response to "What's wrong?":
女人对“出什么事了?”的回答:
The same old thing. = Nothing.
就那样。=没事。
Nohing. = Everything.
没事。=我很有事。
Nothing, really. = It's just that you're such an idiot!
真的没事。你简直是个白痴。
重点讲解:
1. pay for
付出代价;受到惩罚;
eg. They made him pay for his offence by giving him the sack.
他们解雇了他,从而使他因自己的过错而受到了惩罚。
eg. You'll have to pay for your crime.
你得为你的罪行付出代价。
2. go ahead
开始吧;做吧;
eg. If you insist on leaving now , please go ahead.
你一定要走,那就请便吧。
eg. Go ahead! There's nothing to be afraid of.
干吧!没有什么可怕的。
3. ask for
索要;请求,恳求(给予);
eg. I have the right to ask for an explanation.
我有权要求一个解释。
eg. He had the audacity 3 to ask for an increase in salary.
他竟然厚着脸皮要求增加薪水。
4. kick off
踢掉(鞋);
eg. Kick off your shoes and kick back for a while.
脱掉你的鞋子,好好地放松一下自己。
eg. She stretched out on the sofa and kicked off her shoes.
她四肢平摊躺在沙发上,踢掉了鞋子。
5. agree with
同意;赞成;意见一致;
eg. I see your point but I'm not sure I agree with you.
我明白你的观点,但恐怕我不能苟同。
eg. The witnesses' statements just don't agree with each other.
几个证人的陈述并不一致。
6. in response to
对…做出反应;回答;
eg. He did it in response to an inner calling.
他受内心欲望的驱使而做了那件事。
eg. In response to this problem, various academics proposed many measures and steps.
针对这一问题,各界学者提出了很多对策和措施。
n.极蠢之人,低能儿
- I used to think that Gordon was a moron.我曾以为戈登是个白痴。
- He's an absolute moron!他纯粹是个傻子!
adj.有男子气概的;adv.男子般地,果断地
- The boy walked with a confident manly stride.这男孩以自信的男人步伐行走。
- He set himself manly tasks and expected others to follow his example.他给自己定下了男子汉的任务,并希望别人效之。
标签:
英语达人