时间:2019-01-29 作者:英语课 分类:木偶奇遇记


英语课

   And with one leap, he perched himself there. 他一跳就跳上了车顶。


  "What about you, my love?" asked the Little Man, turning politely to Pinocchio.  “那你呢?亲爱的?”小个子男人十分客气地向皮诺乔转过身问。
  "What are you going to do? Will you come with us, or do you stay here?" “你打算怎样,跟我们去还是留下?”
  "I stay here," answered Pinocchio. "I want to return home, as I prefer to study and to succeed in life." “我留下,”皮诺乔回答,“我要回家。我更喜欢读书并有所成就。”
  "May that bring you luck!" “祝它给你带来好运!”
  "Pinocchio!" Lamp-Wick called out. "Listen to me. Come with us and we'll always be happy." "No, no, no!" “皮诺乔!”小灯芯叫到,“听我的话,跟我们去吧,咱们会一直快活的。”“不去,不去,不去!”
  "Come with us and we'll always be happy," cried four other voices from the wagon 1. “跟我们去吧,咱们会一直快活的,”车上又有四个声音叫道。
  "Come with us and we'll always be happy," shouted the one hundred and more boys in the wagon, all together. “跟我们去吧,咱们会一直快活的,”车上有成百个孩子同声嚷嚷起来。
  "And if I go with you, what will my good Fairy say?" asked the Marionette 2, who was beginning to waver and weaken in his good resolutions. “如果我跟你们去,我的好仙女会怎么说呢?”木偶话是这么说,可意志薄弱起来,开始动摇决心了。

n.四轮马车,手推车,面包车;无盖运货列车
  • We have to fork the hay into the wagon.我们得把干草用叉子挑进马车里去。
  • The muddy road bemired the wagon.马车陷入了泥泞的道路。
n.木偶
  • With this marionette I wish to travel through the world.我希望带着这个木偶周游世界。
  • The development of marionette had a great influence on the future development of opera.木偶戏的发展对以后的戏曲有十分重要的影响。
标签: 木偶奇遇记