冰与火之歌系列之《权力的游戏》第131期:第十章 琼恩(8)
时间:2019-01-02 作者:英语课 分类:冰与火之歌系列之《权力的游戏》
英语课
I can be fast, Arya said. "我动作很快呢。"艾利亚道。
You’ll have to work at it every day. He put the sword in her hands, showed her how to hold it, and stepped back. "你以后要天天练习,"他把剑放进她的掌心,指导她握法,然后退开一步。
How does it feel? Do you like the balance? "感觉如何,还顺手吗?"
I think so, Arya said. "我觉得蛮不错。"艾莉亚回答。
First lesson, Jon said. Stick them with the pointy end. "第一课,"琼恩正色道,"用尖的那端去刺敌人。"
Arya gave him a whap on the arm with the flat of her blade. The blow stung 1, but Jon found himself grinning like an idiot 2. 艾莉亚用钝的一端在他手上砰地敲了一下,虽然很痛,琼恩却不由自主地像个傻子般嘻嘻直笑。
I know which end to use, Arya said. A doubtful look crossed her face. Septa Mordane will take it away from me. "我知道该用那一边刺人啦。"艾莉亚说,随即脸上蒙了一层疑惑,"茉丹修女一定会把剑拿走的。"
Not if she doesn’t know you have it, Jon said. "假如她不知道你有这把剑,就不会把它拿走了。"
Who will I practice with? "那我跟谁练习呢?"
You’ll find someone, Jon promised her. King’s Landing is a true city, a thousand times the size of Winterfell. "你会找到对手的。"琼恩向她保证,"君临是座名副其实的大城,足足有临冬城的一千倍大。
Until you find a partner, watch how they fight in the yard. Run, and ride, make yourself strong. And whatever you do? 在你还没找到练习伙伴之前,仔细观察校场里其他人怎么打斗。多跑步,多骑马,把身体养壮。还有,无论如何……"
Arya knew what was coming next. They said it together. 艾莉亚知道他接下来要说些,于是两人异口同声道:
don’t tell Sansa! "……绝对……不要……告诉……珊莎!"
Jon messed up her hair. I will miss you, little sister. 琼恩揉揉她的头发:"小妹,我会想念你的。"
Suddenly she looked like she was going to cry. I wish you were coming with us. 突然间她的样子像要哭。"我真希望你和我们一起走。"
Different roads sometimes lead to the same castle. Who knows? He was feeling better now. He was not going to let himself be sad. "殊途不见得不能同归,谁知道将来怎么样呢?"他心情渐渐开朗,决定不再沮丧下去。"
I better go. I’ll spend my first year on the Wall emptying chamber 3 pots if I keep Uncle Ben waiting any longer. 我该走了。我再这样让班扬叔叔等下去,恐怕在长城的第一年就得天天清理大小便了。"
螫伤,刺伤( sting的过去式和过去分词 ); 感到剧痛; 激怒; 使不安
- I was stung on the arm by a wasp. 我的胳膊给黄蜂蜇了一下。
- Her arm was beginning to swell up where the bee had stung her. 她胳膊给蜜蜂蜇了,肿了起来。
n.白痴,傻子,笨蛋
- Only an idiot would make such a thoughtless remark.只有草包才会说出这样没有头脑的话来。
- You are behaving like a perfect idiot.你表现得像个十足的白痴。
标签:
权力的游戏