神探夏洛克第二季第一集_6
时间:2019-01-01 作者:英语课 分类:神探夏洛克第二季
英语课
神探夏洛克第二季第一集_6
Who is my client?
看看你站的地方 演绎推理一下
Take a look at where you're standing 1, and make a deduction 2.
你受雇于全国地位最高的人
You are to be engaged by the highest in the land, now,
所以拜托
for God's sake!
给我把衣服穿上
Put your clothes on!
我来做妈妈吧 (意为"我来做东道")
I'll be mother.
一句话概括了我们整个童年
And there is a whole childhood in a nutshell.
我的雇主遇到个麻烦
My employer has a problem.
出了一件极为敏感
A matter has come to light of an extremely delicate
可能引发犯罪的事件
and potentially criminal nature,
在这危急之秋 亲爱的弟弟 我们想起了你
and in this hour of need, dear brother, your name has arisen.
为什么?
Why?
我们有支算是警察的队伍
We have a police force of sorts,
甚至还有勉强机密的特工局
even a marginally secret service.
找我干什么?
Why come to me?
不是有很多人找你帮忙吗 福尔摩斯先生?
People come to you for help, don't they, Mr Holmes?
至今还没遇见自家有海军的
Not to date anyone with a navy.
事关最高机密 必须找可信的人
This is a matter of the highest security, and therefore of trust.
你连你自己的特工局都信不过?
You don't trust your own secret service?
当然信不过
Naturally not.
那些人拿钱就窥探别人
They all spy on people for money.
我们有时间表要遵守的
I do think we have a timetable.
对 当然 呃...
Yes, of course. Erm...
关于这个女人 你知道什么?
What do you know about this woman?
一无所知
Nothing whatsoever 3.
这就是你太不留心了
Then you should be paying more attention.
去年一年她就卷进了两起政治丑闻
She's been at the centre of two political scandals in the last year,
最近还终结了一位著名小说家的婚姻
and recently ended the marriage of a prominent novelist
方法是与双方分别发生外遇
by having an affair with both participants separately.
你知道我不关心这些花边
You know I don't concern myself with trivia.
她是谁?
Who is she?
艾琳·艾德勒
Irene Adler.
专业称呼为"那位女人"
Professionally known as "The Woman".
专业称呼?
Professionally?
她的职业有许多种叫法
There are many names for what she does.
她喜欢用"施虐女王"
She prefers "dominatrix".
(下载图片)
Downloading image
"施虐女王" 不必惊慌
Dominatrix. Don't be alarmed.
是指性关系里的
It's to do with sex.
性才不会使我惊慌
Sex doesn't alarm me.
你怎么知道?
How would you know?
她提供所谓的...娱乐性责罚
She provides, shall we say, recreational scolding
给那些有这种癖好
for those who enjoy that sort of thing
并愿意支付报酬的人
and are prepared to pay for it.
这都是她网站的截图
These are all from her website.
(那位女人)
那么我估计 这位艾德勒女士有些不雅照片
And I assume this Adler woman has some compromising photographs.
你反应真快 福尔摩斯先生
You're very quick, Mr Holmes.
这丝毫不难演绎 谁的照片?
Hardly a difficult deduction. Photographs of whom?
一个对我雇主至关重要的人
A person of significance to my employer.
眼下我们宁愿少说为妙
We'd prefer not to say any more at this time.
你什么也不能告诉我们?
You can't tell us anything?
我能告诉你们这位人士非常年轻
I can tell you it's a young person.
一位年轻女士
A young female person.
n.持续,地位;adj.永久的,不动的,直立的,不流动的
- After the earthquake only a few houses were left standing.地震过后只有几幢房屋还立着。
- They're standing out against any change in the law.他们坚决反对对法律做任何修改。
n.减除,扣除,减除额;推论,推理,演绎
- No deduction in pay is made for absence due to illness.因病请假不扣工资。
- His deduction led him to the correct conclusion.他的推断使他得出正确的结论。
adv.(用于否定句中以加强语气)任何;pron.无论什么
- There's no reason whatsoever to turn down this suggestion.没有任何理由拒绝这个建议。
- All things whatsoever ye would that men should do to you,do ye even so to them.你想别人对你怎样,你就怎样对人。
标签:
神探夏洛克