You are my waking dream You're all that's real to me You are the magic in the world I see You are the prayer I sing You brought me to my knees You are the faith that made me believe Dreams on Fire Higher and Higher Passions burning bright on the pyre

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(119) / 评论(0) 分类 2015第87届奥斯卡

北京时间2009年1月12日,美国第66届电影电视金球奖结果揭晓,《摔跤王》 点此查看电影预告片 主题曲The Wrestler荣获最佳电影歌曲奖(Best Original Song - Motion Picture),演唱者为布鲁斯斯普林斯汀(Bruce Springsteen)。这首《摔跤王》电影主题曲收录在Bruce Sp

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 电影英文歌曲

Ok! I am so sorry. Mery, Christine. Oh, God! Who is the other one? Angelina. This is a-ok. Now forgive me. Gather. This is really happening. Ok! I'm gonna try and do this off the cuff. Thank you so much. Thank you so much. Oh, God! Please wrap up. Yo

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 偶像励志英语演讲

Ok, next. We have many producers on this film-Scott Robin, Bobby Choen but particularly Marian Rosen, O'Neil for their lifelong commitment to this material. Now I have to thank our Harry make up department-Linda, Allen, Susan and wonderful dialect co

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 偶像励志英语演讲

今天我们要学的词是glamour。 Glamour, 是魅力的意思。A glamour shot, 是艺术照。The glamour of Hollywood, 是好莱坞的魅力。美国年度金球奖因为剧作家协会的罢工而取消了颁奖典礼,改为新闻发布会。

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃

翻译练习: (一) 小高:这部戏真是太棒了!我很喜欢政治,这部戏就是关于政治的。 (二) 京晶:她漂亮迷人同时也是个很好的演员.我一点也不意外她获得了今年金球奖最佳女演员奖。

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台