In Texas, the trouble is widespread flooding, south central Texas was hard to sit following days of torrential rains. There could, though, be a break today. CBS news correspondent Hari Sreenivasan is in DHanis, Texas with more. Good morning! Hari. G

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2007年

Nuclear Energy's Slow Return Hurts Japan's Power Producers A new study shows that the Japanese nuclear industry is unlikely to reach a government target of providing at least 20 percent of the countrys energy by 2030. The study was prepared for the R

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年VOA慢速英语(十一)月

Secret garden is an adult coloring book, which has been on the the Amazon bestselling books list recently and even been sold out now. 秘密花园是一本成人涂色书,已经在亚马逊畅销榜单上名列前茅,日前还频频脱销。 A gr

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 新鲜英语早知道

Dialogue: Jingjing. I dontknow whats been going on with me lately. Ive been having a lot of dreams, andthey've been about school. I have no idea what these dreams mean. 谢影:京晶,最近也不知道怎么了,我总是做梦,而且梦境都跟

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台

听力文本如下: 谢影:京晶,最近也不知道怎么了,我总是做梦,而且梦境都跟学校有关,不知道这些梦是什么意思? 京晶:哦?我对梦还挺有研究的,说说看你做了些什么梦吧。 谢影:有

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台

Fireball - PitbullJohn Ryan Mr. Worldwide to infinity 全世界无限 You know the roof on fire 你知道屋顶着火了 We gon' boogie oogie oggi 我们摆动身体 Jiggle, wiggle and dance 摇晃,摆动和舞蹈 Like the roof on fire 像屋顶着火了

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 2015最新精选英文歌曲

某处,吾爱 Somewhere My Love 我的爱在何方 Somewhere My Love---《情归何处》 日瓦格医生的主题曲 肯尼.罗杰斯 Somewhere my love There will be songs to sing Although the snow covers the hope of Spring 我的爱在何方 但总

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(101) / 评论(0) 分类 99首适合练习听力的英文歌

U.S. envoy George Mitchell has failed to convince Palestinian leaders to return to negotiations with Israel. Talks have been stalled for more than a year and Mitchell is in the region urging both sides to take steps to get negotiations going again. F

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA双语新闻 2010年1月

America's top diplomat is in the Middle East trying to get the peace process back on track. 美国国务卿赖斯正在中东访问,试图推动中东和平进程重回轨道。 Israeli settlement expansion topped the agenda as Secretary of State C

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA双语新闻 2008年6月

Fairy tales can always bring back our innocent childhood. Hollywood is now going to profit from our nostalgia. The next year, two different versions of Snow White would come out. The one is played by Kristen Stewart and the other princess would be Li

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening