Can You Wrap Your Words Around These Tongue-Twisters? 这些英语绕口令你能轻松完成吗? Can you say quickly and successfully: She sells sea shells by the sea shore? It is hard even for native speakers to say perfectly. Do you have an idea w

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年VOA慢速英语(十)月

ENGLISH MARATHON Host: Jeffery 叶茼荞 heads up I want to give you all a heads up that some big shots from New York will be here next Monday to see how we're doing. So let's make sure our desks are clean and that we show them what we're doing - we

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语轻松学

ENGLISH MARATHON Host: Jeffery run into bump into happen to Practical Sentence eg: She ran into Jennifer Laurence yesterday. bump into eg: She slipped and bumped into me. run into eg: I happen to pass by. Lets go home together. happen to

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语轻松学

ENGLISH MARATHON Host: Jeffery 叶茼荞 fact, As far as I know, As I see it, As a matter of Practical Sentence eg: As far as I know, he is not coming, but I may be wrong. eg: As I see it, he is not the right person for this position. As far as I kno

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语轻松学

ENGLISH MARATHON Host: Jeffery make a coffee run mind I could use if you done some Practical Sentence make a coffee run eg: Do you want anything? I m gonna make a coffee run. if you dont mind eg: Can I have a Latte, if you dont mind. I could use some

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语轻松学

ENGLISH MARATHON Host: Jeffery 叶茼荞 bystander passer-by drop by Practical Sentence eg: Dont look at me, I am just a bystander. eg: A snow ball caught the passer-by on the shoulder. eg:Ive got drop by the shop to do some shoppi ng. bystander pass

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语轻松学

Idiom: On a silver platter 某人很容易或者很轻松地得到什么 Hit the book: Awe-inspiring Iconic Shuttle Maneuver Culmination Far cry from

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味青春英语

A women complained to a friend,She told me that you told her the secret I told you not to tell her.Well, replied her friend in a hurt tone, I told her not to tell you I told her.Oh dear! sighed the first women. Well, don't tell her I told you that sh

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味英语

费德勒轻松挺进决赛 Two-time defending champion Roger Federer and the man who replaced him as world number one, Novak Djokovic will meet in the final of the 2012 ATP World Tour event in London after the Swiss ace beat Andy Murray in the secon

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(120) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻视频

1. 表示因果类关键词: as a result, result in, result from, lead to, because of, due to, contribute to, owning to, hence, since, accordingly, consequently, therefore, in that, etc. 2. 表示转折类关键词: despite, in spite of, but, alt

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 雅思英语

Once in a while, you will need to encounter sentences that make you smile as you will need more inspiration and motivation to go on with your life. Which sentences do you think will make you smile the most? 总有那么一段时日,我们需要一些

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

对于很多求职者来说,面试可谓是步步惊心说错一句话、做错一件事可能眼看要到手的工作就没了。在面试中究竟有哪些细节是需要注意的?又有哪些绝对不能烦的禁忌?就让这篇文章来手把

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(100) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

1、a change of pace 节奏变换 You cant do these chemistryexperiments all day long. You certainly need a change of pace. 2、 a far cry from 相距甚远 The published book is far cry from the early manuscript. 3、 and how 的确 A: Shes a good d

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(100) / 评论(0) 分类 雅思英语

有些人背单字是每背必忘、每忘必背,永远离成功背单字有段距离;为破除这个魔咒,请奉行高老师正确背单字方法的绝招: 绝招一:蚕食鲸吞法 准备一本字汇书(或一本笔记),这本书(或笔记

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(95) / 评论(0) 分类 雅思英语

ENGLISH MARATHON Host: Jeffery 叶茼荞 sidewalk rain fire hot as heck/hell fry eggs on the Practical Sentence rain fire eg: Its raining fire. eg: The weather in my hometown is hot as heck in summer. fry eggs on the side walk eg: We can fry eggs on

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语轻松学

ENGLISH MARATHON Host: Jeffery 叶茼荞 Work workout working on it out of work dirty work Practical Sentence work out eg: I think the plan will work out. Are you working out? Practical Sentence working on it eg: Have you finished the report I am wor

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(107) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语轻松学

ENGLISH MARATHON Host: Jeffery play it by ear go in one ear and out the other follow sb's nose Practical Sentence eg:What shall we do?Lets play it by ear. play it by ear follow sb's nose eg: Turn left and follow your nose, you wont miss it. eg: Whats

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(108) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语轻松学

ENGLISH MARATHON Host: Jeffery 叶茼荞 Keep sb. posted at short notice be tied up Practical Sentence Keep sb. posted eg: Ill keep you posted as project starts. at short notice eg: They cant arrive here at such short notice. be tied up eg: I am afra

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(111) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语轻松学

《绝望主妇》原句: Rex, whats this about? Whats all this about a modelling school? 单词词组讲解 What is this about+ sth 自己可以造句 发音讲解(单词,连读和吞音) 单词 About Modelling school 连读 This about About

发表于:2019-03-16 / 阅读(205) / 评论(0) 分类 小紫带你轻松学美剧

《绝望主妇》原句: So you think shes cheating on you? 单词词组讲解 Cheat on sb: 出轨了,对某人不忠 He is cheating on you. 他出轨了。他对你不忠。 发音讲解(单词,连读和吞音) 单词 Cheat On 吞音 You

发表于:2019-03-16 / 阅读(215) / 评论(0) 分类 小紫带你轻松学美剧