Wendy and Leo are at work. Leo: The restaurant is really busy today. We need more French fries. They're in the freezer. Wendy: I'll get themwoohaaaa! Leo: Oh my gosh! Are you all right? What happened? Wendy: I slipped. Why is there water on the floor

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(96) / 评论(0) 分类 常春藤生活英语

A growing number of people think their job is useless. Time to rethink the meaning of work 越来越多的人认为自己的工作毫无用途,是时候重新思考工作的意义了 A great deal has been written in recent years about the perils of

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 求职英语

There are always some people exuding negativity in the workplace. For them, the temperature is never right, the boss is always a jerk, the canteen food is lousy, and they are always treated unfairly. 职场中,总有些人会怨声载道。对他们而

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 求职英语

To have and to hold from this day forward?Ermm, errr 从今以后相互扶持吗?呃 Come on Anna. This is the most important phrase in the whole series! 快点安娜。这是整个仪式最重要的话! It's 'I do'!Oh yes, of course I do.And do

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 职场英文口语

Anna, I'd like to ask you something err will you will you marry me? 安娜,我想问你,那个,你愿意嫁给我 吗? What? !Crikey, what a dilemma. 什么?天哪,这是什么窘境! Now Anna's got two important questions to answer. 安娜

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 职场英文口语

So, Ivanka. let's start with the men's team. How did they do. 那么,伊万卡,我们从男队开始.他们做得如何? The men did an amazing job. Their total was S49,449. 男士们完成得非常棒,他们的总共是49.449美元。 Wow...

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 影视剧中的职场美语

访谈录,最强,职场,I think if you wanna get some excitement in your life, you ought to become a leader. How do you influence others? How do you make a difference in their life and the organizations that you are gonna le

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录

Colleague: Oh, I've got a pain in my neck. 噢,脖子好疼啊。 Shirley: You'd better take a break. 你最好休息一下。 Colleague: I saw my doctor last week, and she said that I was suffering from the cervical spondylosis. 我上个星期

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 求职英语

1. Here's what I'm thinking. 1. 我是这样想的。 You're in charge, but that doesn't mean you're smarter, savvier, or more insightful than everyone else. Give reasons. Justify with logic, not with position or authority.Authority can make you righ

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 求职英语

Morning everyone.How did you get on at the conference? 大家早上好。大会进展如何? Oh hi Denise. Yeah it was it was OK.What do you mean 'OK'? It was great. 嗨,丹尼斯。是的,还好。什么叫还好?简直是太棒了。 We mad

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 职场英文口语

Off you go Annaso when will you have the designs ready then?Hopefully by tomorrow morning. Is that OK? 安娜,快去吧。什么时候能设计完呢?明天早上吧,可以吗? That will be great but I will need to sign off your designs befor

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 职场英文口语

Welcome back to English at Work. 欢迎回到职场英语。 Anna is acting up as boss because Paul had an accident with a biscuit! 安娜正代理老板的职位,因为保罗由一块饼干出了事故! But her and Tom are in a panic after findi

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 职场英文口语

And errr what sort of things would you like us to sell in the future? 您希望我们以后卖什么产品呢? Let's think erm more squeaky toys. 让我想想,更多吱吱叫的玩具。 Squeaky toys? ! What about plastic vegetables? 吱吱叫的玩

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 职场英文口语

美国的一位销售大师说过:销售就如数学物理化学一样,是一们科学,是可以通过学习学会的,难点不在如何使用,而在如何掌握。当然了,销售不只有一种方式,千百个人可能会有千百个不

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 天天商务口语

The problem I am a successful businessman approaching the end of my career but haunted by a sense of failure and unfulfilled potential. About five years ago, I was in the running to be CEO of my company, a well-known, mid-ranking multinational. I mis

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

如果有人跟你抱怨他的新老板脾气暴躁、动不动拿下属出气,还老让他们加班,你可以说: Your new boss sounds terrible, I wouldn't work for him for all the tea in China! 你的新老板听起来真讨厌,无论给我多

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Here are a few career-damaging statements to avoid. 下面有些可能对职业造成损害的话语要记得避免。 1. At 8 a.m. Monday morning, walking into the office 1. 周一早上8点,走进办公室 Dont say: Before you settle in, I need t

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

This week, a group of men have reportedly been handing out fat-shaming cards to women on the London Underground. The cards said things like, Its really not glandular, its your gluttony. 据报导,本周一群男子在伦敦地铁上给女性发放以

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

I know what you're thinking: This sounds like a terrible idea. In a setting where your goal is to show how capable you are, why would you ever want to downplay your brilliance? 笔者知道你是怎么想的:这听起来一点都不靠谱。在一个

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

1. take offline 1. 脱机 Usually, when you take something offline, it refers to discussing something outside the context of an in-person meeting, often because it is not relevant to the discussion at hand, does not involve everyone present, or invol

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间