Test Yourself (Units 5-8) Test Paper One Part Ⅰ Listening Comprehension (20 minutes) Section A Directions: In this section, you will hear 10 short conversations. At the end of each conversation, a q

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 高级英语 下

Unit 3 Understanding Science Part I Pre-reading Task Listen to the recording two or three times and then think over the following questions: 1. Who is it about? 2. What questions interest him? 3. What

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 高级英语 下

Unit 7 Emergency Part I Pre-reading Task Listen to the recording two or three times and then think over the following questions: 1. How did the father understand courage at first? 2. What did courage

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 高级英语 下

Unit 1 Growing Up Part I Pre-reading Task Listen to the recording two or three times and then think over the following questions: 1. Do you know who John Lennon was? 2. Have you ever heard the song be

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(144) / 评论(0) 分类 高级英语 下

The song you are about to hear is all about taking a break from city life, escaping from the crowds, finding a quiet place, far from the human race. For those of us who live in cities, getting out in

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 高级英语 下

They say that pride comes before a fall. In the case of both Napoleon and Hitler, the many victories they enjoyed led them to believe that anything was possible, that nothing could stand in their way.

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 高级英语 下

UNIT 3 The Generation Gap Part I Pre-Reading Task Listen to the recording two or three times and then think over the following questions: 1. What sort of a song is it? 2. Who should be sitting up and

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 高级英语 下

Language sense enhancement 1.Read aloud paragraphs 4not;5 and learn by heat 2. Read aloud the following poem: I, too, sing America. I, too, sing America. I am the darker brother. They send me to eat in the kitchen When company comes, But I

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2014年(三月)

It was just an error, a stupid error, the kind anyone could make. Only now Earth is never going to have another visitor from space. Not ever. 这仅仅是一个错误,一个愚蠢的错误,那种人

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 全新版大学英语综合教程

Annie Dillard tells of her visit to the Napo River in the heart of the Ecuadorian jungle, one of nature's most unspoiled places. She describes the beauty of the forest and her admiration for the peopl

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 全新版大学英语综合教程

Peggy Noonan lives in New York and writes a weekly column for The Wall Street Journal. This piece is taken from one of them. In it she reflects on her week and on life in the city. Writing less than a

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 全新版大学英语综合教程

Come on, admit it -- you like living at breakneck speed. 好了,承认吧――你就喜欢忙得团团转。 Life in the Fast Lane James Gleick 1 We are in a rush. We are making haste. A compressio

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 全新版大学英语综合教程

The attack was fierce, without mercy, leaving Blindy handicapped for life. Yet Blindy wanted no pity. He had taken his revenge. 那一架打得凶猛残酷,盲汉落下了一辈子残疾。可盲汉不

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 全新版大学英语综合教程

Some people seem easy to understand: their character appears obvious on first meeting. Appearances, however, can be deceptive. 有些人似乎容易了解:他们的个性在初次交往时就表露无

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 全新版大学英语综合教程

America has drawn to its shores individuals from all over the world. This has produced a blending of different ways of life that many Americans find disturbing. Ishmael Reed, however, sees this mixing

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 全新版大学英语综合教程

Test Yourself (Units 5-8) Test Paper One Part I Listening Comprehension (20 minutes) Section A Directions: In this section, you will hear 10 short conversations. At the end of each conversation, a que

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 全新版大学英语综合教程

They say that pride comes before a fall. In the case of both Napoleon and Hitler, the many victories they enjoyed led them to believe that anything was possible, that nothing could stand in their way.

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 全新版大学英语综合教程

A Little Lamby Colne Author Unknown Mary had a little lamb,its fleece was slightly gray, It didn't have a father, just some borrowed DNA. It sort of had a mother,though the ovum was on loan, It was not so much a lambkin,as a little lamby clone. And s

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 全新版大学英语综合教程

The song you are about to hear came about through a chance meeting. The singer, Donna Summer, was having a meal with her manager in an expensive restaurant in the plush Beverly Hills area of Los Angel

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 全新版大学英语综合教程

To implement 模板 or not? 很多考生在备考写作单项时遵循的是以下的思路: 首先,找到大量的模板句型,组成自己的模板框架。 其次,将中文思路整理出来,再生硬地将中式思维翻译成英文的句

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 托福英语