conserve 保护 保存 considerable 相当大的 重要的 considerate 考虑周到的 体贴的 consist 由组成 在于 consistent 坚持的 一贯的 一致的 console 安慰 控制台 consolidate 巩固 加强 合并 conspicuous 显眼的 明显的

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 新东方六级词汇

听广告学英语:Neutrogena Liguid 纽翠吉娜护肤液 原文: What I want from someone, honesty, generosity, kindness, somebody that laughs at my jokes. Independence, I mean I want somebody who doesn't need me. I mean somebody really, really wants me, he doe

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 听广告学英语

Recent economic data from Asia continue to show big declines in key indicators. But some economists say there are hints of a recovery. 从亚洲各国传来的经济数据显示,关键指数均有大幅下跌。但是一些经济学家说,出现了

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA双语新闻 2009年5月

图片1 differ v. 不一致,不同 例句:They differ widely in their opinions. 他们的意见分歧很大。 differentiate v.区别,区分 例句:It is wrong to differentiate between people according to their family background. 根据出身

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 漫画搞定六级词汇(文本+音频)

Obama, Republican Congress Likely to Clash on Global Affairs 奥巴马和国会或将在全球事务上发生矛盾 WASHINGTON The new, entirely Republican-led U.S. Congress will weigh in on global hotspots and Americas response to them when lawmaker

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(109) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2015年(三月)

Todays down-the-middle coverage starts with the Middle Eastern country of Syria. Its been torn apart by civil war for seven years, and the involvement of another country could complicate it further. Syrias war isnt just being caught by two sides. It

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN美国有线新闻2018年2月

09年12月四级作文预测及范文(07) Directions: For this part, you are allowed 30 minutes to write a composition on the topic Parental Hopes and Personal Ideals. You should write at least 120 words, and base your composition on the outline (given in Ch

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(262) / 评论(0) 分类 四六级写作指导

Respect versus popularityit is the old conflict between being professional and being personal. We want to do a good job, but we want to be friends with everyone, too. The truth is, you can't always be liked if you do your job properly. And the desir

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(145) / 评论(0) 分类 白领英语晨读

今天我们要学的词是rift. Rift is spelled r-i-f-t; rift. Rift 的意思是缝隙,人际关系上的矛盾。The manager tried to heal the rift with the board. 经理试图缓和同董事会的矛盾。缅甸官员表示,Myanmar President T

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃

From the bright and joyful displays on Red Square, its hard to tell that anyone is worried about possible economic troubles ahead. Its clear in Moscows retail districts that some people are doing well. I dont plan to economize. This is a planned holi

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2019年(一月)

本期内容: Love is a sweet torment 爱情是一种甜蜜的折磨 首先 我们来学习一个单词 torment T-O-R-M-E-N-T 折磨 sweet torment 甜蜜的折磨 看似矛盾 其实这里用了一种修辞方法 叫做矛盾修辞法 oxymoron O-X-

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 口语侠每日早读