Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得 10 到 30 积分的奖励 ! Thank you !

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 洛娜·杜恩.Lorna.Doone

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得 10 到 30 积分的奖励 ! Thank you !

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 洛娜·杜恩.Lorna.Doone

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 洛娜·杜恩.Lorna.Doone

Quick look at the head of the new season Bachelor. That starts tongiht right here on ABC. Lucky man, at the center of all these here right now, Sean Lowe welcome. Thank you. Are you Lucky? Do you consider yourself? I consider myself very lucky. It wa

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2013年

Tonight heavy rain will spread eastwards to all parts, bringing difficult travelling conditions with surface water and spray, the winds will strengthen behind the rain band with gales developing in many places by dawn, the strongest winds will be dur

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英伦广角

Wow, it's so surreal being back here. 回到这里的感觉好不真实呀 I grew up here. It was like camp for me. 我在这长大,这就是我的成长营地 I learned who all the best designers were, 我在这学到了谁是最好的设计师 ho

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第一季

Competition Pushes the Limits of Longwood Gardens Organ 全世界最大风琴洛伍德花园风琴 A century ago, American industrialist and philanthropist Pierre du Pont put his fortune to work planting an elaborate garden in Kennett Square, Pennsyl

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA常速英语2013年(八月)