我们打人盯人防守。 We play man-to-man defense. 他们状态很好。 They are in good form. 他不在状态。 He is out of form. 他的表现时好时坏。 His performance is mixed. 他服用兴奋剂。 He is on drugs. 他运球娴熟。

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语手册

一场网球赛有几局? How many games are there in the tennis set? 辛吉斯是个网球高手。 Hingis is a top-notch tennis player. 他很有体育道德。 He has good sportsmanship. 他的发球相当棒。 His serve is fantastic. 他在这场

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(98) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语手册

在当今的中国,我们可以看到由于不均衡的饮食和缺乏运动所引发的越来越多的健康问题。我们需要采取行动来解决这一问题。 Listen Read Learn Today in China, we are beginning to see more and more health problems because of poor diet and little exercise. It's h

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 王强口语 第二册

Election night 2008 was a night that tore me in half. 2008年的大选之夜,我激动万分。 It was the night that Barack Obama was elected. 这一夜,巴拉克奥巴马当选总统。 years after the end of slavery, 奴隶制废除后148年,

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲国际问题篇

New Camera Records Invisible Motion 新相机记录看似无形的运动 The world around us is in constant motion, even objects that seem to be perfectly still. Researchers at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology use a special camera that offer

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2015年(二月)

A: Alright, so the first thing that you need to know about bowling is that you should never cross that line where the lane begins. 好的,打保龄球的第一件要做的事是不要越过这条线,这条线以外就是球的滚道了。 B: Why

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正地道美语

本杰明和雪莉在路上碰到了雪莉的同事。于是三人大谈健身,不过好像还有事情没有解决哦,来看看是什么吧! Listen Read Learn Maria: Hi, Shirley, it's a surprise to see you here! Shirley: Hi, nice to see you! Maria: What are you doing here? Shirley: Jogging.

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语大赢家

一家人来到了海滩,玩起了沙滩排球,妈妈和丹尼尔一组,爸爸和阿美一组,那么最后谁胜谁负呢? Listen Read Learn Daniel: That's unfair, Mom. Mom: What's up? Honey! Daniel: Dad is bigger than you, but how come I'm smaller than May. Mom: Honey, it doesn't m

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语大赢家

雪莉的一个同事在办公时间看《健康顾问》,被雪莉逮了个正着。一起来看看雪莉是怎么处理的,是公事公办吗? Listen Read Learn (Shirley sees her colleague reading a magazine) Shirley: What are you reading? Maria: Gee! You scared me! Shirley: Aha, Fitness Co

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语大赢家

《英语错不起》栏目收录了人们在日常生活中容易用错的英语口语表达,是纠正易错英语表达,学习正确的交际英语口语的好帮手。通过学习本栏目,英语学习爱好者可以掌握地道的英语口语

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 英语错不起

THE PRESIDENT: Menudo, thank you. Yes, we're glad you're here. Opening Day 2008, tee ball on the South Lawn. (Applause.) I'm proud to be joined by the Commissioner for the day, Roberto Clemente, Jr. Bienvenido. (Applause.) MR. CLEMENTE: Gracias. THE

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统每日发言

在这个节目中我们将学到: 经典语境背诵 Daniel: My family always have fun when we go to the beach. There, we play volleyball together. Mom and I are in one team, Dad and May are in the other. I think this is unfair, because Dads team

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语大赢家上册

(Shirley sees her colleague reading a magazine) Shirley: What are you reading? Maria: Gee! You scared me! Shirley: Aha, Fitness Consultant. Very good, Don't you know about the rules in this office? Maria: Yes, Ma'am. No magazines during the office ho

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英语大赢家上册

Shirley: Honey, wait! I've sprained my ankle. Benjamin: Oh, my god, are you OK? Shirley: Of course not! Benjamin: Come on, sit down, and let me have a look. Shirley: The pain is killing me. Benjamin: I told you to wear running shoes. But you don't li

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 英语大赢家上册

Maria: Hi, Shirley, it's a surprise to see you here! Shirley: Hi, nice to see you! Maria: What are you doing here? Shirley: Jogging. Maria, I want you to meet my husband, Ben. Ben, this is my colleague, Maria. Maria: I am Maria, glad to meet you. Ben

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 英语大赢家上册

What benefits can you get from skating ? At first, we might consider running for exercise. However, we must consider how we apply the force to our joints and bones. Skating applies a lower force over a

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 奥运英语

The sport originated in the United States, and is now just achieving the type of popularity in the U.S. that it has received on a global basis, where it ranks behind only soccer among participation sp

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(103) / 评论(0) 分类 奥运英语

Russian Prime Minister Dimitry Medvedev is backing a campaign to crack down on smoking in Russia, the world's second biggest tobacco market after China. In a message on his video blog, he warns that one in three Russians are hooked on cigarettes and

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2012年

Bush Firm On Boycotting UN Racism Conference If Zionism on Agenda Scott Stearns White House 24 Aug 2001 20:29 UTC President Bush says the United States will 1)boycott an international conference on ra

发表于:2019-01-31 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA2001-国际风云(5)

Todd: So, Santi are from Indonesia, correct? Santi:Yes. Todd: So, I take it, you can play sports all year round cause it's really warm? Santi: Yes. It's true. Todd: So, what kind of sports do you like to play? Santi:I like swimming and I like doing y

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 英语趣味课堂