Unit 4 Entertainment One Lets take a vacation ! 我们去度假吧! 1 Introduction A Americans are very mobile, and travel is very popular for many people. In America, when people take a vacation, they often drive a car. Some families travel far within th

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(145) / 评论(0) 分类 零距离美语会话

Module 3 Words and expressions 第三模块 单词和短语 computer 计算机;电脑 furniture 家具(总称) map 地图 picture 图片;照片 television 电视;电视机 TV 电视;电视机 wall 墙 thirty 三十 forty 四十 fifty 五十

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 新标准初中英语七年级上(2012版)

EDUCATION REPORT - Foreign Student Series #25: M.I.T. By Nancy Steinbach Broadcast: Thursday, February 17, 2005 I'm Gwen Outen with the VOA Special English Education Report. Today we answer a question

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 教育与新闻

Many professions have their own words and expressions. This is true for the medical profession. Doctors use many technical terms that most people do not understand. But there are also expressions we use every day to tell about a persons health. Let m

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 2011年VOA慢速英语(一)月

Now the Special English program, American stories. Our story today is called ''The Diamond Lens''. It was written by Fitz-James O'Brien. We will tell the story in two parts. Now here is Maurice Joyce with part one of ''The Diamond Lens''. When I was

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 美国故事

On an exploring study Dear Rob, How nice to hear from you again, you want to know what's going on our school.In sure, things aer been improving since the school began to care on the exploring study. In the past, the teachers always cut on the explain

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(163) / 评论(0) 分类 高考英语作文高分必备

Lesson 10Allow 1.Please allow me to tell you the truth . 2.My father doesn't allow me to smoke . 3.Please allow me to do experiments in this laboratory . 4.I don't allow him to use my computer . 5.Passengers are not allowed to smoke . 6.My brother wo

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 辛沛沛NO-BOOK 辛沛沛口语初级版

下面是一些典型的面试题目: 1.What are your plan in 5 to 10 years? 2.What is your TOEFL score? 3.Do you apply any other school? 4.Is your research project very difficult? 5.If yo

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

丹尼尔第一次参观初中学校,对这里的一切都充满了好奇。亚当热情地充当向导,给他一一介绍学校的设施。 Listen Read Learn Daniel: Adam, could you show me around the school? Adam: No problem. Daniel: What's the tallest building? Adam: You mean the white bui

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语大赢家

图片1 labor n. 劳动,努力,分娩v. 努力争取,苦干,详细分析,麻烦 例句:The labor-abundant countries are short of skilled labor. 那些劳动力丰富的国家缺少技术劳动力。 laboratory n. 实验室 例句:The sc

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 漫画搞定六级词汇(文本+音频)

Holiday Eating -- Food for Thought 大饱口福,莫忘健康 Holiday seasons are usually filled with joy, laughter, and people enjoying each other's company. Another thing holiday seasons are known for, however, is eating. Every year, many American

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 双语有声阅读

Scientists Grow First Fully Developed Human Eggs in Laboratory For the first time ever, scientists have succeeded in growing human eggs from the earliest stages to full maturity in a laboratory. 科学家们有史以来首次在实验室将人类卵子

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年VOA慢速英语(二)月

AS IT IS 2014-03-08 Students Get Hands-on with Science at Smithsonian Hello and welcome to As It Is from VOA Learning English! Im Faith Lapidus in Washington. Do you think learning to play a musical instrument makes a child more intelligent? The answ

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 2014年VOA慢速英语(三)月

Researching wind, solar, biofuel, and more Art Chimes | Washington, DC 16 April 2010 Related Links National Renewable Energy Lab Time again for our Website of the Week, when we showcase interesting and innovative online destinations. This time, and j

发表于:2019-01-13 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2010年(四)月

Curiosity Rover Bound for Mars The newest of NASA's Mars rovers is set to launch from Cape Canaveral, Florida, on Saturday, November 26 and reach the Red Planet in August 2012. It's called the Mars Science Laboratory, MSL for short, or 'Curiosity' to

发表于:2019-01-13 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2011年(十一月)

Natural Substance Reverses Diabetes in Mice Researchers used a substance, made naturally in the body, to reverse diabetes in mice, a finding which could be key to rolling back Type 2 diabetes. The enzyme, called NMN (nicotinamide mononucleotide), res

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2011年(十月)

AGRICULTURE REPORT - Subsoiling Increases Soybean and Cotton Production in Clay Soil By Avi Arditti Broadcast: Tuesday, September 07, 2004 This is Gwen Outen with the VOA Special English Agriculture R

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 农业与发展

I was working in the lab , as usual, when my colleague brought his three-year-old son into work. ... Tony: Hi, Gale. This is my son, Philippe. There was a problem with his daycare today, so hell be spending the day here with me. Ill teach him all abo

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 地道美语播客

It's official rich people really are stuck-up, at least according to one recent piece of research. A series of studies into unethical behaviour across the social classes has shown that posh people are more likely to cheat, lie and be greedy than peop

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力精选进阶版

Voice 1 Welcome to Spotlight. Im Joshua Leo. Voice 2 And Im Anne Muir. Spotlight uses a special English method of broadcasting. It is easier for people to understand, no matter where in the world they live. Voice 1 On the 7th of January 1943, an old

发表于:2019-03-04 / 阅读(120) / 评论(0) 分类 环球英语 Spotlight