《中国好声音》最后迎来汪峰组的对决,车轮战进入第二轮,毕夏与孟楠不约而同地选择了英文歌。毕夏选唱了一首被很多歌手翻唱过的经典歌曲《Knockin On Heavens Door》。而孟楠则演唱了难度极

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(99) / 评论(0) 分类 中国好声音英文歌

That afternoon it was so windy the Aldens left their bikes at home. They each struggled against the ferocious wind to reach the library. Violet and Miguel held Bennys hands. Henry, leaning against the wind, was the first to the library. He unlocked t

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 21 The Deserted Library Myster

Mamma take this badge from me I can''t use it anymore It''s getting dark, too dark to see I feel like I''m knockin'' on heaven''s door Knock, knock, knockin'' on heaven''s door Knock, knock,

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 奥运英语

UNIT EIGHT [00:15.67]Open the window,please.Picture 1. [00:24.61]Open the windiw,please. Yes,Lucy. Thank you.Picture 2. [00:40.86]Close the door,please. Yes,John.Picture 3. [00:53.47]Clean the blackboard,please. Yes,Alan.Picture 4. [01:07.21]Close th

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(146) / 评论(0) 分类 小学综合英语1A

Knocking On Heavens Door Jon Bon Jovi Bruce Springsteen mama take this badge from me i cant use it anymore it 's getting dark too dark to see feels like i'm knockin on heave ns door knock-knock-knockin on heave 's door knock-knock-knockin on heave 's

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

Knockin' On Heaven's Door(敲响天堂之门)这首歌传唱度相当高,是民谣诗人Bob Dylan的传世之作,同时也是1973年上映电影《比利小子》的插曲。 Mama,take this badge from me.妈妈,帮我摘掉这枚徽章。 I can't

发表于:2018-12-14 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英文歌曲

今天我们要学的一个美国习惯用语是: to leave the door open。大家知道, door就是门, open是开着。To leave the door open就是把门开着,但是作为一个习惯用语,它的意思就是不排除任何可能性。 比如

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 美国习惯用语

One afternoon in early July Benny Alden came in the front door and rushed down the hall to the stairs. Hey, Henry! he shouted. Jessie! Violet! Whats the matter, Ben? said a quiet voice. Henry stood at the top of the stairs. He looked down at his youn

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 14 Tree House Mystery

Benny pressed his nose against the cold, foggy window of the car. Half the fun of Silver Falls was a visit to Toms Gas Station. But not that day. Violet felt sorry for Benny. Then she thought of something. She drew a silly snowman on the misty window

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 36 The Castle Mystery

Dotty looked at the door. It was a closet door. The door had a silver handle. The silver handle was round. The round, silver handle was a doorknob. One day she tried to turn the doorknob. She tried to open the closet door. But the doorknob didn't tur

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(159) / 评论(0) 分类 超级简单英语阅读

It was Sunday in New York City. He needed some cash. He walked to the bank on the corner. Next to the bank were six indoor ATMs. A woman was using one of the ATMs. He pulled on the glass door. The door was locked. He pulled again. How did she get in

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 简单慢速英语阅读

《knocking on heaven's door》原版为美国摇滚诗人Bob Dylan(鲍勃迪伦) 在 1973 年为电影《 Pat Garrett And Billy The Kid 》所写的插曲。Avril Lavigne(艾薇儿),Guns N' Roses(枪与玫瑰),周华健,罗琦都曾翻

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐天堂

mamma take this badge from me 妈妈,替我摘下这徽章吧 i can't use it anymore 我再也用不着它了 it's getting dark,too dark to see 夕日的光辉逐渐消逝,晦暗难辨 feels like i 'm knoking on heaven's door 我想我该去敲开天

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

Jimmy lives on the second floor of a six-unit apartment building. His front door has two locks -- a security deadbolt, and a regular door handle lock. The front door also has a peephole -- a tiny piece of glass through which Jimmy can look out his do

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 365个英语简短小故事

Unit 102 Close the door. Close the door. 把门关上。 Close your eyes. 闭上眼睛。 Close the window. 关上窗子吧。 Close the curtains. 拉上窗帘。 Close your pencil-box. 关上文具盒。 Close your umbralla. 合上雨伞吧。 Close

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 辛沛沛NO-BOOK 傻瓜机从零开始学英语

Unit 101 Open the door. Open the door! 把门开开! Open your eyes! 睁开眼吧! Open the box. 把盒子打开吧。 Open your mouth. 张开嘴。 Open the window! 把窗户打开吧! Open it for me, please. 帮我打开吧! Open it for me,

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 辛沛沛NO-BOOK 傻瓜机从零开始学英语

Gary put his garage door for sale online. A man called. Was the garage door in good condition? Did Gary have all the parts? What was the price again? $465, Gary said. The price was in the ad. The man was testing Gary. He was testing to see if Gary wa

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(102) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语小短文

今天我们要学的词是doorbuster。 Doorbuster, 开门大抢购,指商品在特定时间内减价出售,通常指早上到中午这段时间。感恩节过后的星期五,也就是所谓的Black Friday是美国一年当中商品最便宜的一

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 英语每日一词

今天我们要学的词是doorbuster。 Doorbuster, 开门大抢购,指商品在特定时间内减价出售,通常指早上到中午这段时间。感恩节过后的星期五,也就是所谓的Black Friday是美国一年当中商品最便宜的一

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃

歌词: ma ma take this badge from me I can't use it anymore It's getting dark, too dark to see I feel like I'm knockin' on heaven's door Knock, knock, knockin' on heaven's door Knock, knock, knockin' on heaven's door Knock, knock, knockin' on heaven

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(108) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅