P: Here we are out in the great Alaskan wilds, ready to go cross-country skiing! Y: 阿拉斯加的风景好美,最适合练习越野滑雪! P: I'm really glad you could join us, too, Doug. D: Thanks for asking me to come along, Patrick and Yang Ch

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(96) / 评论(0) 分类 体育美语

Broadcast: Mar 19 2003 Although Jill King grew up in Alabama, she's gaining recognition with a song that mentions another southern state. One Mississippi is the first single released from Jill's debut

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA2003(上)-文艺之窗

[ti:UNIT 5 Culture Shapes Us Lesson 38 One Country, Many Cultures] [0:01.170]UNIT 5 第五单元 [0:02.943]Culture Shapes Us 文化塑造我们 [0:05.584]Lesson 38: 第38课: [0:07.519]One Country, Many Cultures 一个国家,多种文化 [0:11.82

发表于:2018-12-10 / 阅读(127) / 评论(0) 分类 初中三年级英语

Take Me Home Country Roads《乡村小路带我回家》 演唱者:John Denver Almost heaven West Virginia Blue Ridge Mountains, Shenandoah River Life is old there older than the trees younger than the mountains, growing like a breeze Country roads

发表于:2018-12-14 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

Sunny / Korea speaker I'm from Korea, and it's developed very recently in a rapid pace, so I think competition is the one thing that people always have in mind, and I hope Korea can be a little slow-paced and relaxed. Tim / United States speaker In A

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 一起闲话英语-English Chitchat

Nashvillecats Playcleanascountrywater Nashvillecats Playwildasmountaindew Nashvillecats Beenplayinsincetheysbabies Nashvillecats Getworkbeforetheyretwo Welltheres13hundredand52 GuitarpickersinNashville Andtheycanpickmorenotes Thanthenumberofants OnaT

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 美国 Kidsongs 英语儿童歌曲

Country and Western Singer Hank Williams Wrote Songs About Love and Heartbreak (THEME) VOICE ONE: PEOPLE IN AMERICA -- a program in Special English by the Voice of America. (THEME) Every week at this time, we tell you a story about people who played

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 名人轶事

South Asian Kenyans Declared Countrys 44th Tribe People from South Asian countries have been a part of Kenyan society for more than 100 years. Until recently, the government did not officially recognize them. But that changed in July, when Asian Keny

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年VOA慢速英语(八)月

Mary Morningstar Cross Canadian Ragweed formed in 1994, and spent the next eight years building a regional fan base in the southwestern U.S. The Oklahoma-based band released four albums on its own lab

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA2004(上)--艺术专集

序: 最近上演了一场藏独的闹剧,国外媒体也纷纷起哄。每次看新闻我都特气愤,他们为什么要独立呢?还不是受到 外国 不法分子的教唆?我觉得做人的基本就是爱祖国。连祖国都不爱,还谈何爱家乡,爱人们?Norah Jones 在这里也同样这么说。 ~歌词~ 'Twas (It was) Hallo

发表于:2019-01-04 / 阅读(115) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

THE MAKING OF A NATION - Early Country Music: Cowboys Told About Their Lives in Song By Harold Braverman Broadcast: Thursday, September 01, 2005 (MUSIC) Announcer: THE MAKING OF A NATION -- a program

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 The Making of a Nation

The 52nd annual Grammy Awards will be presented on January 31 in Los Angeles, California. The Zac Brown Band received three Grammy Award nominations, including Best Country Performance by a Duo or Group With Vocals for its 2008 Number One debut singl

发表于:2019-01-13 / 阅读(93) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2010年(一月)

Voice 1 Hello. Im Marina Santee. Voice 2 And Im Elizabeth Lickiss. Welcome to Spotlight. This programme uses a special English method of broadcasting. It is easier for people to understand, no matter where in the world they live. Voice 1 What do you

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 环球英语 Spotlight

AGRICULTURE REPORT - Congress Delays Country-of-Origin Labeling By Mario Ritter Broadcast: Tuesday, January 27, 2004 This is Faith Lapidus with the VOA Special English Agriculture Report. The United S

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 农业与发展

经典歌曲-乡村路带我回家take me home country road 约翰丹佛 TAKE ME HOME COUNTRY ROADS --JOHN DENVER Almost heaven west virginia Blue ridge mountains shenandoah river Life is old there older than the trees Younger than the mountains Grow

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英文歌曲

Almost heaven 就像是天堂 West Virginia 西维吉尼亚州 Blue ridge mountain shenandoah river 有蓝色山脊的群山和雪纳杜河 life is old there 在那儿生命是古老的 older than the trees 比森林更古老 younger than the mountai

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英乐时空

Lesson 322 China is a developing country. 1.China is a developing country.中国是个发展中国家。 2.The United STates is a developed country.美国是一个发达国家。 3.The child is developing well.这孩子发育良好。 4.Heavey indust

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(93) / 评论(0) 分类 辛沛沛NO-BOOK 辛沛沛傻瓜机口语极短句

We work in the factories and the fields Assembly lines and coal mines and the steel mills That's what we do but there's more than us than that If you want to know who we are it's on the logos of our caps We're Mountaineers, volunteers We're the tide

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

You were raised on an asphalt farm Ain't never heard a rooster crow Never walked barefoot by a river Felt the mud up between your toes . You never rolled in the hay You never thrown it in four wheel Climb up on here girl Let me show you how country f

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

Eucharia, Ireland speaker Oh, my most favorite country, that's so hard because I've loved every country I've visited for different reasons but I really loved Australia and in particular Melbourne city. Now, I'm not a city person but Melbourne is a re

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(128) / 评论(0) 分类 一起闲话英语-English Chitchat