conquest -攻取,克服 conscience -良心 conscious-意识到的,自觉的 consent -准许,同意 consequence -结果,后果 consequently -所以,因此 conservation-保存,保护 conservative -保守的,守旧的 considerable -相当大的,相当多的 considerate -考虑周到的,体贴的 consis

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(150) / 评论(0) 分类 用mp3背四级单词

conserve 保护 保存 considerable 相当大的 重要的 considerate 考虑周到的 体贴的 consist 由组成 在于 consistent 坚持的 一贯的 一致的 console 安慰 控制台 consolidate 巩固 加强 合并 conspicuous 显眼的 明显的

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 新东方六级词汇

【Trancript】 Three rounds is successful A:Good afternoon. How can I help you? B:Good afternoon. My name is Monica. I am here for the job interview at 2 PM. A:Ok, please first fill in the form and return it to me. You can do it in the next do

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 白领快餐口语

In downtown Manhattan, New York City once again memorializes the events of September 11th 2001 with a pair of brilliant white beams called tribute in light. Tribute in Light is the work of several teams of architects and designers. The display is or

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2007年

Helping in a crisis can pose dilemma for local farmers and merchants Steve Baragona | Artibonite Valley, Haiti 29 April 2010 Rice farmers can be adversely affected by food aid. About three hours north of Port-au-Prince, the Artibonite Valley is the c

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2010年(四)月

一个英语单词可分为三部分:前缀(prefix)词根(root)后缀(suffix)。位于词根前面的部分就是前缀。前缀,可以改变单词的意思。 com-, con-, cor-表示共同 consist = con + sist(站) 站在一起 v.

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台

Section 1: Where do you come from? It's such a simple question, but these days, of course, simple questions bring ever more complicated answers. And if Where do you come from? means Where were you born and raised and educated? then I'm entirely of th

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台

文本: Jade:Sir,I think you need to see this.Sir,you really need to see this. Travis:What? Jade:It's a gift.From an old connection.It's been off the grid for __(1)__ now.Codename:Birdie? Travis:Haha! We codenamed a guy Birdie,__(2)__ he went off t

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 小龟乐游记英语短文

美国电视台AMC目前宣布,将把中国名著西游记改编一部功夫电视剧.该剧讲述一位战士和一个小男孩冒险寻找极乐世界的故事.剧名暂定为Badlands, 共6集,每集一小时,将于2015年末或2016年初开播. 西游

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 双语趣听精彩世界

Dear Stephen, 亲爱的斯蒂芬 Questions, questions, questions. If you are disappointed in my book MONTY, so am I. 疑问,疑问,还是疑问。若你对我的书《MONTY》感到失望,我亦如此。 I must be more disappointed than you bec

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 见信如晤Letters Live

Family 家庭 A family is a group of people. 家庭是指一群人。 They live in a house together. 他们共同生活在一栋房子里。 Each family has their customers, events and rules. 每个家庭都有他们的习俗、大事和家规。 Mos

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 与美国小学生一起学英文第1册

Baby, oh yeah Baby, oh yeah You don't ever bring no drama to the game And my drama don't be scaring you away You dont ever talk to much Exactly just enough You know how and when and where and what to say It aint like i gotta tell you your so fine (yo

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 英文特辑精选

ustralian ship detect two things down on the water, that consist with aircraft boxes. Official says could be a break in the monthly search for the missing jetliner. Security Jon readme with top dipleament from Rassia, Ukraine and European Union, in t

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(98) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2014(四)月

A new installation 新设备 A:Would you like me to show you our new cleaning unit? It's a clever design. A:要我带你去看看我们的净化设备吗?设计的很巧妙。 B: Yes, I'd like to see that. What does it clean exactly? B:是,我要看看

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 职业技术英语口语

今日知识点: What kind of pot stickers have you had before? What was the filling? 你以前吃过哪种锅贴?什么馅的? dumplings 饺子 pot sticker 锅贴 filling 馅 I have no idea. I know there was meat in it. I didn't know there wer

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 每天三分钟学英语

mad, sexy, cool girl...如此性感而诱惑的RB。。。 baby, oh yeah baby, oh yeah You don't ever bring no drama to the game and my drama don't be scaring you away you dont ever talk to much exactly just enough you know how and when and where and what to sa

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(131) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

conscious a.(of)意识到的;有意识的 consciousness n. 觉悟,自觉 consensus n.(意见等)一致,一致同意 consent v./n.(to)同意,赞成 同义词:agree指上对下的同意 consequence n.

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

职称英语综合类C级核心词汇(12) comprise v. 包含,由组成; (comprise include - contain be composed of consist of be made up of包含,由组成) concentrate v. 集中,浓缩 concentrate ones attention on/集中精力在某方面,专心于concentrate upon/集中在,专心于;

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

consent允许,同意 consequence结果 conserve保全,保存 consist为……所制成,组成 console安慰 consolidate巩固 consonant一致,相称的 consort结交 constant不断,持久的 constella

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

135.be confronted with(=be brought face to face with) 面对, 面临 136.congratulate sb. on 祝贺 137.in connection with(=with regard to)关于, 138.be conscious of(=be aware of)觉察,知道 139.co

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇