Listen to the questions and check the proper answers. 1.How long have you been working in this industry? 2.Why do you want to leave your current job? 3.What do you do in your current position? 4.Are you an active person? 5.When can you start the job

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力练习题

Listen to the dialogues and check how bad the broken items are. 英语对话1 A:How is it? B:Well, it's not serious.I can fix it in thirty minutes. 英语对话2 A:Is it still repairable? B:Yes, but I need more tools. 英语对话3 A:Can it be repair

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力练习题

Listen to the questions and check the proper answers. 1.Which is belonging to the family of sea mammals? 2.Which is bigger? 3.Which animal can swim faster? 4.Which is scarier to human? 5.Which is rare? 英语听力练习题 Listen to the questions an

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力练习题

Listen to the descriptions and check whether they like or dislike their drinks. 1.This champagne has a special fresh and delicate taste.Is it the seasonal champion? 2.Well, I like its tangy taste.I'm completely freshened up! 3.This is the most tastel

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力练习题

Listen to the questions and check the best answers. 1.May I see the wine list? 2.Could you give us one more beverage menu? 3.Do you offer cold water? 4.Is the soft drink free flow? 5.Do you have any beverage for children? 英语听力练习题 Listen

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力练习题

Listen to the dialogues and circle out the ways they paid for the things 英语对话1 A:How are you going to pay? B:l'II pay by credit card. 英语对话2 A:Will you pay by credit card or cash? B:Pay by cash, please. 英语对话3 A:Only cash, pleas

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力练习题

Listen to the statements and check out the feelings of the price they heard. 1.This table costs just 2400. lt's very it worth it to buy. 2.A little tiny baby chair can cost over $3000. I don't think the price is reasonable. 3.The price is obviously t

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力练习题

Listen to the questions and check the correct answers. 1.Do you get on well with your mother-in-law? 2.Do you like your new classmates? 3.Do you have any girlfriends? 4.Do you think to get married is better than to be a single? 5.Do you care about ho

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力练习题

Listen to the questions and check out the correct answers. 1.Do you dry the dishes? 2.How often do you change the flat sheets? 3.Who does the laundry at your home? 4.Do you iron your clothes? 5.When did you last do the cleaning job? 英语听力练习题

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力练习题

Listen to the dialogues and check the correct answers. 英语对话1 A:Good evening, David. B:Evening, Linda. 英语对话2 A:See you tomorrow, teacherl B:See you, Jason. 英语对话3 A:Good night. B:Take care. 英语对话4 A:Hi, long time no see.

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力练习题

Listen to the dialogues and check the better response. 1.When did you hand in your assignment? 2.When will we have the Conversation class again? 3.Where is the classroom for Grammar? 4.Have you finish all the test questions? 5.Do you understand the p

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力练习题

Listen to the question sentences and check the proper answers. 1.Is he French? 2.Is he a journalist? 3.Is his first name Rudi? 4.Is he 45 years old? 5.Is he married? 英语听力练习题 Listen to the question sentences and check the proper answers.

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力练习题

Listen to the statements and check the proper question sentences. 1.I'm Chinese. 2.I live with my parents and a younger brother. 3.23rd June 1975. 4.No. l'm a carpenter. 5.Apple pie is my favorite. 英语听力练习题 Listen to the statements and c

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力练习题

Listen to the airline staffs' questions to customers. Check the proper answers. 1.Are you Mr. Wang? 2.Are you going to London? 3.Is this the only luggage you want to check in? 4.Are these luggages belonging to you only? 5.What kinds of seat do you wa

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力练习题

Listen to the dialogues and check what kind of party it is. 1.Congratulations, little one, you are one month old todayl 2.Congratulations, Julia, I think this position is so right for you. Wish you all the bestl 3.Congratulations, Vivian and John, yo

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力练习题

Listen to the question sentences and check the proper answers. 1.Excuse me, do you know how to get to the national museum? 2.Excuse me, did you see a brown backpack on this chair? 3.Excuse me, do you know the number of the local directory service lin

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(93) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力练习题

Listen to the questions and check the proper answers. 1.How much car maintenance fee do you charge for this package? 2.What items do you usually do for the yearly car maintenance? 3.How long does it take for doing the car maintenance? 4.How often sho

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(120) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力练习题

Listen to the dialogues and check the correct answer. 英语对话1 A:Hi,Diana, are you going to Eric's farewell party tonight? B:Probably, as I still need a few hours to finish my work. 英语对话2 A:Hi,Susan, will you attend John's birthday party

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(123) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力练习题

Listen to the questions and check the correct answers. 1.(the sounds of elephant) Listen! What is that sound? 2.(the sounds of sheep) Listenl Did you hear the sound of sheep? 3.How does a calf cry? 4.Look! What are hanging on the trees? 5.What are th

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(109) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力练习题

Listen to the dialogues and check whether they like or dislike about their park. 1.This park is incredible. I didn't know it has so many facilities for kids. 2.Who does the gardening in this park? Those trees and flowers are almost dyingl 3.Are all t

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(109) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力练习题