歌曲:top of the world 歌手:丁文琪 专辑:骗子 such a felling's soming over me there is wonder in most everything i see not a cloud in the sky got the sun in my eyes and i won't be surpr

发表于:2018-11-27 / 阅读(315) / 评论(0) 分类 赖世雄教你学唱歌

Please let me have a little world,please my dear husband.Be so generous as to Let me have a little of my own.If you find me scrawling on a piece of newspaper.please don't piple over my shoulders.It ma

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 老友记精校版第1季

Broadcast: May 9, 2003 By Nancy Steinbach and Caty Weaver HOST: Welcome to AMERICAN MOSAIC--VOA's radio magazine in Special English. This is Doug Johnson. On our program today, We answer a listener's

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA2003(上)-社会广角

Broadcast: March 3, 2003 By Onka Dekker This is Robert Colen the VOA Special English Development Report Organizers of the World Social Forum have chosen India as the meeting place in two-thousand-four

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA2003(上)-国际经纬

Recently Kuala Lumper beat Chicago in a battle of skyscrapers when experts had the country's Petronas Twin Towers measured and declared it the world's tallest building. The title was formerly held by

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(186) / 评论(0) 分类 赖世雄中级美国英语

The end of the world why does the sun go on shining why does the sea rush to shore don't they know it's the end of the world cause you don't love me anymore why do the birds go on singing why do the s

发表于:2018-12-09 / 阅读(172) / 评论(0) 分类 赖世雄教你学唱歌

【1+1英文】 Angela:

发表于:2018-12-10 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语1+1

AS IT IS - How populations around the world are growing older Hello, and welcome to AS IT IS! your daily magazine show from VOA Learning English. Im June Simms. Today, we talk about how populations around the world are growing older,And we look at wh

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 2013年VOA慢速英语(四)月

In reading the Blake manuscripts, it came very clear that their religion was built around a notion of traveling to a spirit world. It seemed the San believe that while you are still alive, your spirit

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 人、艺术、世界

So effective was his discovery that throughout his rule he continued to refine it. Hundreds of statues were made of his heroic physical presence. Alexander may have had the perfect image, but it was u

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 说服的艺术

The World Cup is the greatest prize in football English hopes for World Cup success have suffered a serious setback with the news that striker Wayne Rooney has broken a bone in his foot. 20-year-old Rooney collapsed in agony after a harmless-looking

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 Take Away English

迈克尔.杰克逊:Heal the world Theres a place in your heart 在你心中有个地方, And I know that it is love 我知道那里充满了爱。 And this place could be 这个地方会比明天更灿烂。 Much brighter than tomorrow And if yo

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(123) / 评论(0) 分类 迈克尔杰克逊经典歌曲

英文歌词: Yea, uh, yea uh, this is the world's greatest, Yea uh, this is the world's greatest I am a mountain I am a tall tree Oh, I am a swift wing Sweeping the country I am a river Down in the valley Oh, I am a vision And I can see clearly If anyb

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(106) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Safe In A Crazy World Corrinne May I try to smile my tears away I try keep my cool Oh but one more door gets in my way I feel like such a fool Trampled and bitter My heart just wants to bleed and stop believing in me It feels like nothing is for cer

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(116) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

IN THE NEWS - Wolfowitz and the World Bank By Jerilyn Watson Broadcast: Saturday, March 19, 2005 I'm Steve Ember with IN THE NEWS in VOA Special English. President Bush this week nominated Paul Wolfow

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 教育与新闻

AMERICAN MOSAIC - Sunday Is World Environment Day By Dana Demange,Shelley Gollust,... Broadcast: Friday, June 03, 2005 (MUSIC) HOST: Welcome to AMERICAN MOSAIC, in VOA Special English. I'm Doug Johnso

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(94) / 评论(0) 分类 American Mosaic

you make me feel funny when you come around yeah that's what i found out honey what am i doing without you you make me feel happy when i leave you behind it plays on my mind now honey what am i doing

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(104) / 评论(0) 分类 欧美歌手专辑

By Cynthia Kirk Broadcast: September 20, 2003 This is Steve Ember with the VOA Special English program, In the News. Countries of 1)the World Trade Organization failed to reach agreement early this we

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(226) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA2003(下)-教育与新闻

Heal The World 拯救世界 中英文歌词: There's a place in your heart 在你心中有个地方, And I know that it is love 我知道那里充满了爱。 And this place could be 这个地方会比明天更灿烂。 Much brighter than tomorro

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(123) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

ROME, July 29 (Xinhua) -- Zhang Lin improved Grant Hackett's four-year-old 800 meters freestyle world record by more than six seconds and won China's first ever men's gold at the world swimming championships. Zhang powered home in seven minutes, 32.

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻