rumor -传闻,谣言 rural -农村的 rust-铁锈,(使)生锈 sack -麻袋,包,解雇 sacrifice -牺牲,舍身 saddle-马鞍,车座 sailor -水手,海员 saint -圣徒,圣人 sake -缘故,理由 salad-色拉 salary -薪金,薪水 sample -样品,抽样 sanction -批准,认可 satellite-卫星,人造卫星

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(94) / 评论(0) 分类 用mp3背四级单词

1501 Lesson Fifteen Time 时间 Excuse me. What time do you have? I wanna set my watch. 麻烦您,几点了?我想对对表。 What time is it? wanna = want to have got to = gotta going to = gonna 1502 Lesson Fifteen Time 时间 Excuse me, but do you have the corr

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(103) / 评论(0) 分类 新东方英语900句

School Bus-School-Tuesday 校车-学校-星期二 I am on the School bus sitting by my classmates.Tina,Linda,Jackie and Lisa.I do not like to gossip with them. so I am listening to a new CD I bought last week 我现在在校车上,旁边坐的是我的

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 一片通英语听力

文本: Power, it's the type of thing most people don't think about, until it's taken away.Whether it's the political power of the many, or a lover's influence over just one.We all want some sort of power in our lives, if only to give ourselves cho

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音

This summer, I'm planning on taking a trip to Europe, and I want to be able to get around easily, so I'm looking into buying a cheap train pass or tickets to make travel a little easier. My first step is to talk to a friend who is a travel agent to s

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 节日—Holidays

Doctors are cool. They spend all their day helping people and saving lives. There cant be many better jobs in the world. I wanted to be a doctor when I was a kid but I was no good at science. I think doctors are among the most important people in soc

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 听一分钟英文-D

Saving the planet seems to be a topic that we hear about more and more. Environmental policies are often a political topic, and they especially are in Canada. In this episode, Andrew and Maura talk about our impact on the environment and what people

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语博客-北美风情

AS IT IS 2016-04-03 Saving Wild Areas May Have Unexpected Results Wild horses, oxen and reindeer are returning to Siberia for the first time in 10,000 years. Their new home is Pleistocene Park, a wilderness area on Russias Kolyma River. The park open

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年VOA慢速英语(四)月

A: I want to buy some flowers for my wife's birthday. B: Red roses are always a popular gift for birthdays. A: What are the roses going for? B: They're only $20 a dozen. A: That sounds nice and cheap. B: Yes, you're saving money because they're on sa

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 购物英语对话

1. Excuse me! What kinds of deposits do you deal with here? 打扰了,这里办理什么类型的存款? 还能这样说: Excuse me! Could you tell me the kinds of deposits you handle? Excuse me! How many kinds of saving deposits do you have? 应

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

_____1_____. You have a gun. I'm just robbing the place, you know? Is that still your intention? No, it isn't. Well then, I suppose the polite thing to do would be to offer you a cup of tea. You steal things. I do steal things, yeah, from time to tim

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英文电影预告片填空

Do you have a pension? I didnt have one for many years. I always thought it was strange to start saving in my twenties for life in my seventies. Now, I wish I had started my pension earlier. My pension would be much bigger. The pension my government

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 听一分钟英文-P

Kara: So, planning this next trip coming up, we need to start thinking of how much money we need to save, how much money we're going to spend on flight and hotel, and how much we're gonna have to tell the other girls to bring. Lupe: Yeah, I actually

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

AA: I'm Avi Arditti with Rosanne Skirble, and this week on WORDMASTER: prepositions for the perplexed. RS: The other day, our colleague Julie Taboh told us about a friend of hers, a non-native English speaker. It seems he once tried to tell someone t

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词大师-Word Master

In Guangzhou city, the capital of Guangdong Province, the tradition of local enterprises is to hold a banquet to celebrate the beginning of the New Year. But this year, many companies have cancelled their banquet. One staff member at a local Guangzho

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英闻天下

The Central Huijin Investment Company, an investment arm of China's sovereign-wealth fund, bought shares in four major Chinese State-owned commercial banks on the secondary market on the first trading day after the long national holiday this week. Do

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 世界各地新闻集锦

英国90后创作才女Pixie Lott - Turn It Up Artist:Pixie Lott Song:Turn It Up I know you can't stay, so I won't be waiting, anticipating for the fall. We had our time, baby, so I won't be waiting, anticipating for the call, ooooh oooh. Baby, i

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲

There comes a time when we hear a certain call 我们听到了一声召唤, When the world must 1)come together as one 全世界必须团结在一起! There are people dying 不断有人死去, And its time to 2)lend a hand to life 是时候向这

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

Subject:Kill two birds with one stone. 迷你对话A: My colleague suggested me to travel abroad. What you think about the suggestion. 我的同事建议我去海外旅行,你觉得这个建议如何呀? B: Thats great. Kill two birds with one st

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 迷你对话学地道口语

后悔备忘录-更合理的安排支出Being more responsible with spending更合理的安排支出 In order to invest in our retirement or save for that down payment, we would have needed to make wiser financial spending choices. 为了退休后的投

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(119) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening