008 Thumbelina Once upon a time, there lived a woman who had no children. The woman went to a sorcerer and begged, I want to raise a pretty baby. The sorcerer then gave her a flower seed. As soon as the seed was planted, a tulip blossomed forth. From

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(163) / 评论(0) 分类 汪培珽儿童英文分级书单三 An I can read

In a forest close to the river bank mere lived a crane with his wife. They were very unhappy. Every time the wife laid eggs in their nest, a big black cobra who lived in a hollow in the tree, would eat them up. The crane had a friend the crab. He wen

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 英语小短文

Chugi: Hi, Mike, how are you doing? Mike: Hey, Chugi, I'm good. Chugi: I'm so done we're with classes. Mike: Yeah, me too. Chugi: What are you doing for the summer vacation? Mike: Right now, I have no plans. Chugi: Well, I am planning to go home to M

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语趣味课堂

This is the second in a 2-part Business English Pod series on presenting a SWOT analysis. A SWOT analysis is a tool that helps companies understand their strengths and weaknesses, while keeping in mind the opportunities and threats they face. In this

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(123) / 评论(0) 分类 商务英语演讲课

By Peta Thornycroft Harare 29 February 2008 Presidential hopeful Simba Makoni, who spent all of his adult life in the ruling ZANU-PF party, blames the party and its leaders, not the West, for the current suffering experienced by Zimbabweans. In an ex

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA常速英语2008年(二月)

歌手简介 一个来自美国旧金山的华裔女创作人Vienna Teng(中文名史逸欣),以她澄澈古典的美声与丰富温柔的钢琴创作,获得美国媒体乐评如AMG网站、娱乐周刊、华盛顿邮报等的大力赞赏。2002年个人首张专辑一推出,旋即获得美国各大媒体包括CBS、NPR、NBC、CNN等争相报导

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(144) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Reflection Christina Aguilera Look at me (1) But you'll never know me Everyday It's as if I play a part Now I see If I wear a mask I can fool the world But I cannot fool my heart Who is that girl I se

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(109) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

STEVE EMBER: This is Steve Ember. SARAH LONG: And this is Sarah Long with the VOA Special English program EXPLORATIONS. Today, we visit two of the most unusual national parks in the United States. They are Volcanoes National Park and Haleakala Nation

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(144) / 评论(0) 分类 2010年VOA慢速英语(九)月

Tsarnaev Guilty on All Counts in Boston Bombing Tsarnaev在波士顿爆炸案中的所有指控都成立 Dzhokhar Tsarnaev was found guilty on all 30 charges Wednesday linked to the Boston Marathon bombing. Jurors spent a little more than 11 hours co

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年VOA慢速英语(四)月

By Alisha Ryu Nairobi 28 March 2007 The al-Qaida terrorist organization has issued a call for Islamic extremists around the world to come to the aid of Somalis fighting the country's Transitional Federal Government (TFG) and its chief backer in the r

发表于:2019-01-13 / 阅读(112) / 评论(0) 分类 2007年VOA标准英语(三月)

The World of Avatar The blockbuster film Avatar has been a smash hit at the box office in the UK and around the world, becoming the fastest film ever to earn $1bn (7bn yuan) in ticket sales. But as well as being an entertaining feast for the eyes, th

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语时差8,16

By Kari Barber Dakar 19 March 2007 Mauritanian presidential candidate Sidi Ould Cheikh Abdellahi casts his vote in Nouakchott, 11 March 2007 The third-place finisher in Mauritania's first round of presidential polls, Zeine Ould Zeidane, has thrown in

发表于:2019-01-31 / 阅读(102) / 评论(0) 分类 2007年VOA标准英语(三月)

Ay, Ay, Ay Nobody likes being played Beyonce, Beyonce Shakira, Shakira (hey) He said I'm worth it, his one desire I know things about 'em that you wouldn't wanna read about He kissed me, his one and only, (yes) beautiful Liar Tell me how you tolerate

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

How could this happen, I dont understand Falling in love was just not in my plan But I want you to know, You just got a piece of my heart Ive been through the changes Ive walked through the pain Ive told myself I would never do this again But I want

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

手风琴伴奏清爽舞曲:Vika Jigulina - Stereo Love 罗马尼亚女歌手Vika Jigulina的新舞曲Stereo Love首发即冲进英国单曲榜前十,目前位居第四。快节奏的欧陆舞曲融合了风格独特的手风琴伴奏,效果是出

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英文歌曲

Voice 1 Hello, Im Marina Santee. Voice 2 And Im Rebekah Schipper. Welcome to Spotlight. This programme uses a Special English method of broadcasting. It is easier for people to understand, no matter where in the world they live. Voice 1 It is a warm

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 环球英语 Spotlight

Cher Lloyd,创作型歌手,第七季英国偶像第四名。以出众的形象和唱功吸引了众多观众的喜爱和支持,尤其是她的RAP及创作功力,更是让人赞叹。其海选时的精彩表演更是在YouTube上获得了惊人的

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 英乐时空

What do we know about the main venues being used for the summer Olympics? The famous Maracana will be acting as the city's Olympic stadium. Having opened in 1950 an estimated 200,000 people crammed in to watch Brazil lose 2-1 to Uruguay in the world

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 cctv9英语新闻2016年

Zimbabwe's president-elect has been inaugurated for a five-year term. Emmerson Mnangagwa is calling on the nation to move forward with him, vowing to implement radical economic reforms to attract investment. Our reporter Gao Junya brings the details

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(136) / 评论(0) 分类 2018CRI中国国际广播电台

Something Nice 这首歌来自于Stina Nordenstam的《She Closed Her Eyes》专辑。 Stina的独特气声很容易让人联想到Rickie Lee Jones和Bjouml;rk。整首歌的曲风以Dream Pop(梦幻流行)为主,轻快的旋律,给人置身于

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲