1.magazine n.1.杂志,期刊 2.军火库,弹药库 a.期刊的,期刊有关的magn,maj,max来自拉丁文magus=great; major=greater; maximus=greatest。 2.Magnate n.大资本家,巨头,富豪,大亨,大王 3.magic n.1.魔法,魔术

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(150) / 评论(0) 分类 GRE英语

歌曲 : Amazing 艺人 :Inna 音乐星级 : ★★★★ 所属专辑 :Hot 发行年代 :2009 风格 :Euro-Dance 相关介绍 :Inna,相当特殊又好记的名字,这位俏丽可人的姑娘1986年出生于罗马尼亚。罗马尼亚是电子舞曲业十分发达的国家,我们比较熟悉的还有DJ Project,Play W

发表于:2018-12-14 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 舞曲狂欢

unit 4 How is food made? [00:10.12]食品是如何制作的? [00:20.24]Read [00:22.05]Kitty and her classmates are going to do a project. [00:25.31]基蒂和她的同学将作一个课题。 [00:28.58]The project is to investigate how different kin

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(200) / 评论(0) 分类 上海牛津初中英语七年级

A: John says I'm pretty. Andy says I'm ugly. What do you think, Peter? B: I think you are pretty ugly. Insulting someone is often considered funny, especially when that person is fishing for a complement. NOTE: pretty ugly = very ugly

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笑话(MP3+文本)

说一口流利的英语,从简单的单词开始。 听听,读读,背背,今天你的词汇量又增加了5个。 单词/词义 中英例句 单词听读 pretty [ 5priti ] What a pretty dress

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 每日攻克5词

pretty maids all in a row 所在专辑:《Hell freezes over》 演唱歌手:The Eagles Hi there, how are you? It's been a long time. Seems like we've come a long way. My, but we learn so slow and

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(111) / 评论(0) 分类 欧美歌手专辑

The Smiths - Pretty Girls Make Graves Upon the sand, upon the bay there is a quick and easy way you say Before you illustrate I'd rather state : i'm not the man you think I am I'm not the man you think I am And sorrows native son He will not smile fo

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲

The Pretty Reckless 新单《Heaven Knows》!黑袍加身的摩森,以唯神能恕之姿伫立在你我面前,信仰睁开了眼睛,十字架直抵欲望之源,理智惊恐地倒退至角落,心魔虔诚地拜在全裸的摩森身前。 歌

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲

Mase - Feels So Good You ready Mase? Party people In the place to be It's about that time For us to Yeah, uh-huh First Verse: Yo, what you know about goin' out? Head wet, red Lex TV's all up in the headrest Try and live it up Ride into Bigger truck P

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

Obama Tours Storm-Ravaged Louisiana U.S. President Barack Obama left the campaign trail on the eve of his party's nominating convention to visit with Louisiana residents hard-hit by Hurricane Isaac. Obama toured St. John the Baptist Parish late Monda

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

LONDON, Aug. 7 (Xinhua) -- Algeria's Taoufik Makhloufi produced a stunning last 300 meters to be proclaimed Olympic 1,500 meter champion on Tuesday night. Makhoufi finished ahead of Leonel Manzano of the USA and Morocco's Abdaali Iguider and deserved

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(93) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

艾薇儿制作人全新动听单曲:Pretty Melody Butch Walker曾是艾薇儿的制作人,今年他出了自己的新单曲Pretty Melody,歌如其名,旋律非常好听。MV很有意思,像一部佐罗系列的老电影,名字叫做Butch

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英文歌曲

Rosie Thomas的声音听起来和Tori Amos很像,都是冰冷冰冷,空灵中透着不食人间烟火的邪气,华语歌手中王菲的感觉和这两个人都很像。不过这首Pretty Dress讲的却是每个普通女生的小秘密:总有一

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 金属

In remarks in Washington on Tuesday, President Barack Obama denounced a $3.5-trillion Republican budget plan, saying it would harm middle class Americans and set back the nation's economic recovery. Mr. Obama's speech sharpened his message to voters

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Obama, Romney Hit Campaign Trail WHITE HOUSE President Barack Obama and his Republican challenger, Mitt Romney, are campaigning in key states, with public opinion polls showing them virtually even. With both parties' conventions concluded, the two ca

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

The U.S. economy added fewer jobs than expected in April, marking the second straight month of slow growth. President Barack Obama is putting the best face on the jobs numbers, one day before the official start of his re-election campaign. U.S. job g

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

WASHINGTON, Feb. 14 (Xinhua) -- Chinese Vice President Xi Jinping met here Tuesday with U.S. President Barack Obama at the White House and delivered to him a letter from Chinese President Hu Jintao. Hu said in the letter that he would like to make jo

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Unit 2 Amazing Pet 单元 2 令人惊讶的宠物 A man goes into a pet shop and tells the owner that he wants to buy a pet that can do everyting. The shop owner suggests a faithful dog. 有个人走进一家宠物店,跟老板说要买一只万能宠

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(143) / 评论(0) 分类 英语小达人

Exercise 1-8: Meaning of Pretty Native speakers make a clear distinction between pretty easily (easily) and pretty easily (a little difficult). Repeat the answers after me paying close attention to your stress. Question: How did you like the movie? A

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(128) / 评论(0) 分类 美式英语正音训练

蓝色不够美丽又如何?Not Pretty Enough -- Kasey Chambers Not pretty enough--Kasey Chambers (Barricades Brickwalls) Am I not pretty enough Is my heart too broken? Do I cry too much? Am I too outspoken? Dont I make you laugh? Should I try it h

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲