来自于Hello Saferide,瑞典的乐队组合。主创Annika Norlin在成为音乐人之前,还是著名的文艺女青年、影评人、音乐记者、电台节目主持人。如今巡演占用了Annika大部分的时间,但她依旧保持着在

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(110) / 评论(0) 分类 听英文歌曲解析歌词

Education Report - Another Look at Massive Online Open Courses 教育报道 - 再谈网络公开课程 This is the VOA Special English Education Report. 这里是美国之音慢速英语教育报道。 Last week, we talked about Massive Open Online C

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 2012年VOA慢速英语(三)月

Women Deliver Conference Opens The Women Deliver conference opens Tuesday (5/280) in the Malaysian capital Kuala Lumpur. Organizers call it the largest global meeting of the decade on the health and well-being of women and girls. About 7,000 people h

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2013年(五月)

Phelps Fails to Medal in Olympics Swimming Opener American swimmer Ryan Lochte won the mens 400-meter individual medley (4:05.18) by an impressive margin of more than three and a half seconds, capturing the gold medal. Brazils Thiago Pereira took the

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2012年(八月)

A: I see an Open House sign over there, and I think we should go check it out. B: I think that looks like a very nice house. Is it on our Internet listing for Open Houses? A: Yes, I see it listed on the printout we got off of the Internet. B: I love

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-买房

A: I want to take a look at that home with the Open House flags out front. B: What a wonderful neighborhood! Can you find that house on our Open House list? A: Yes, that is one of the houses that we have on our list. B: They always make the front yar

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-买房

A: Hey, lets pull over and look at that house over there. B: Yes, that looks great! Is it on our Open House list? A: Yes, it is on our list. B: Well, it looks great from the curb. Lets go on inside. A: Lets sign the registry. The realtor looks kind o

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-买房

Edith wasnt getting any help from anyone. She had just taken the state realty exam, which was a lengthy multiple-choice exam in downtown Los Angeles. The testing room in the government building was freezing. As she hunched up shivering, she looked ar

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 365个英语简短小故事

016 The Feather Pen and the Inkstand There was an inkstand on the desk in a poet's room. Some strange sounds came out of the bottle. How amazing! Anything can come out of that inkstand. The inkstand was proud of herself when she heard that. Yes, I am

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(172) / 评论(0) 分类 100个儿童英语小故事

I had lots of pen pals. Very few of my pen pals have met because they live abroad. I got a phone call from Jenny, my Dutch pen pal, since she will live in my house next week. How interesting will be to me someone that I knew through letters! I can n

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 不用背句型学英语

Mike washed his hands. He washed his hands with soap and water. He brushed his teeth. He brushed his teeth with toothpaste and water. He turned off the water. The sink was full of water. The water did not go down the drain. The water stayed in the si

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 超级简单英语阅读

Pen of Life Suppose someone gave you a pen - a sealed, solid-colored pen. You couldn't see how much ink it had. It might run dry after the first few tentative words or last just long enough to create a masterpiece(or several) that would last forever

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 精美英文欣赏

Hello Do you remember me I am your Long Lost Pen pal It must have been ten years ago we last wrote I don't really know what happened I guess life came in the way Let me know if you're still alive Let me know if you ever used that knife or not Hello Y

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 金属

US Senate Votes to Open Debate on Immigration Bill From VOA Learning English, this is In the News. Earlier this week, the United States Senate voted to begin debate on a historic immigration bill. The proposed law would offer a chance for more than 1

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 2013年VOA慢速英语(六)月

One-Time Slave Pen Now a Museum About Horrors of Slavery ALEXANDRIA, VIRGINIA The award-winning movie 12 Years a Slave is based on the memoir of Solomon Northrup, a free black man from New York who was kidnapped in Washington in 1841. It is also the

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2014年(二月)

Defense Opens in Manning WikiLeaks Case It is his lawyers' chance to try to convince a panel of military jurors that Bradley Manning is a whistleblower, not a traitor. The defense opened its case Monday with a combat video leaked by Manning of a 2007

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2013年(七月)

Le Pen Vows Strong Return Despite Far Right's Failure in French Election LONDON Frances far right National Front Party has failed to make gains in regional elections, despite coming out on top in the first round of voting. Tactical voting by National

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2015年(十二月)

Idiom: Pen is mightier than the sword ( writing is more powerful than action ) Hit the book: Discourage Closet Streamline Cost fortune Toss Zero in on Swap Clutter If you're discouraged by a small closet, take heart: There are plenty of ways to make

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(114) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味青春英语

By Carrie Giardino Nigerian officials say they will not remove their troops and hand over the potentially oil-rich Bakassi peninsula to Cameroon as scheduled Wednesday. The United Nations has been hel

发表于:2019-01-31 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA2004(下)--新闻盘点

Voice 1 Welcome to Spotlight. Im Liz Waid. Voice 2 And Im Ryan Geertsma. Spotlight uses a special English method of broadcasting. It is easier for people to understand, no matter where in the world they live. Voice 1 In 1996, a British woman finished

发表于:2019-03-04 / 阅读(104) / 评论(0) 分类 环球英语 Spotlight