Seven Lonely Days - georgia gibbs seven lonely days make one lonely week seven lonely nights make one lonely me ever since the time you told me we were thru seven lonely days i cried and i cried for y

发表于:2018-11-27 / 阅读(445) / 评论(0) 分类 赖世雄教你学唱歌

When Jessie and Violet walked into the sports center the next day, Tom Hooper was up on his ladder painting the ceiling. Hi, Tom, Tipper called out. Looks as if youre almost done. How are you? Tom didnt answer, so Tipper and the Aldens kept walking d

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 68 The Basketball Mystery

Over the next few days, Tipper and Buzz avoided the whole sore subject of the missing trophy. It was time to coach the Fast Breakers and the Blazers for the championships. The twins filled everyones days with practices, clinics, and drills. If they w

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 68 The Basketball Mystery

That night Buzz and Tipper finally sat down to one of Mrs. McGregors home-cooked meals. At last, no interviews. No banquets. No meetings or plans. Just a quiet evening with the Aldens. A very quiet evening. Mr. Alden did his best to cheer up the twin

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 68 The Basketball Mystery

That afternoon, there were two trophies on the Aldens mantel. Mr. Alden took pictures of Henry, Jessie, and Violet standing with the twins in front of the fireplace. No one wanted to spoil the moment by mentioning that there were supposed to be three

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 68 The Basketball Mystery

As she drove along, Tipper kept to the speed limit, but Jessie could see she was gripping the wheel. I should have searched the office for a note or something, Tipper told the girls. If Tom or Frank took our bags, they probably left a note. Maybe Mr.

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 68 The Basketball Mystery

[00:07.08]A Let's read [00:10.92]Anne has a blind friend. [00:15.15]Her name is Patsy Wu. [00:19.51]She is fifteen. [00:22.75]She cannot see at all. [00:27.12]However,she goes to school everyday by bus. [00:32.99]She goes to a special school for blin

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(119) / 评论(0) 分类 初中英语(深圳&香港文达版)第五册

Tha-thump! Tha-thump! Tha-thump! Whats going on? Jessie asked when she heard Watch at her bedroom window early the next morning. Watch had stuck his head under the window shade to see what was making the noise outside. All Jessie could see were his h

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 68 The Basketball Mystery

Sorry,thereisnottexttemporarily,Pleasehelptingroomtolookforit! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! 汪培珽分级书单(MP3+绘本) TOP50初级英文绘本

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 动物街64号 Zoo Lane 第三季

VOICE ONE: Im Shirley Griffith. VOICE TWO: And Im Doug Johnson with People in America in VOA Special English. Today we tell about a young woman named Virginia Patterson Hensley. No one but her family would remember that name. The world remembers her

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA慢速英语2007年(十)月

她一看到这情形心里就明白了,虽然她以前从来没有见过人死去。他看起来像个玩偶,不像个孩子。她站了起来,到外面去找那些弯着腰围坐在厨房的火旁心神不安地守夜的男孩子们。史密斯

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 荆棘鸟

听歌学英语:Seven Lonely Days Seven Lonely Days - georgia gibbs seven lonely days make one lonely week seven lonely nights make one lonely me ever since the time you told me we were thru seven lonely days i cried and i cried for you oh, my darlin

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

Most members of Congress signed the Declaration on August 2, 1776. Its author signed the paper Th Jefferson. After signing, he was ready to go home. He missed his family. Besides, he felt he was needed in Virginia. He quit his seat in Congress on Sep

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 名人认知系列 Who Was