Handicap Helper Tony: Hello and welcome to Tony Talk! And today we have a special guest with us, Fernando, who is a social worker who works with handicapped people. Welcome, Fernando! How are you? Fer

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(133) / 评论(0) 分类 疯狂英语2002年

In today's show, we cover whether you should say you talked to someone or talked with someone. The podcast edition of this article was sponsored by Smarties: the gluten-free, dairy-free, tamper-evident, low-calorie candies for Halloween. Buy Smarties

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(111) / 评论(0) 分类 跟谢孟媛学语法

AMERICAN MOSAIC - Black Friday, MREs and Rihanna's 'Talk That Talk' MARIO RITTER: Welcome to AMERICAN MOSAIC in VOA Special English. (MUSIC) Im Mario Ritter. Today we play new music from Rihanna ... We also ask some Americans what they like to do on

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 2011年VOA慢速英语(十一)月

Billy: And the cover is great! The colors are brilliant! Jennifer: Give me a break. You don't care about the colors. You just like the hot babe on the cover. Billy: OK, you got me. So, do you have a subscription? Jennifer: Of course. I'm currently th

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 Eztalk美语会话

Ifwecouldtalktotheanimals, Justimagineit, Chattingtoachimpinchimpanzee Imaginetalkingtoatiger, Chattingtoacheetah Whataneatachievementitwouldbe Ifwecouldtalktotheanimals, Learntheirlanguages, Maybetakeananimaldegree, Wedstudyelephantandeagle, Buffalo

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(111) / 评论(0) 分类 美国 Kidsongs 英语儿童歌曲

I don't wanna know know know know Who's taking you home home home home I'm loving you so so so so The way I used to love you no I don't wanna know know know know Who's taking you home home home home I'm loving you so so so so The way I used to love y

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

B What U Wanna B -Darin 瑞典超男Darin zanyar于1987年出生于斯德歌尔摩。2004年参加了瑞典流行偶像大赛并,因他出色的外型,很快受到一批青春美少女的追捧,尽管演唱了《B What U Wanna B 》,可惜并没

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 欧美绝对经典 U2

Bean: Not bad. He'd probably make a better model than president. Jess: We were thinking the same thing. How about using those images for your new line of T-shirts? Bean: What do you mean? Wouldn't that be kind of controversial? Jess: Yes, but think o

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 Eztalk美语会话

Mandy Moore《I Wanna Be With You》 I try but I can't seem to get myself To think of anything but you Your breath on my face Your warm gentle kiss, I taste the truth I taste the truth We know what I came here for So I won`t ask for more I wanna be w

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

音乐咖啡厅:US5 - I don't wanna leave 相关介绍:德国金童组合US5从出道就一直广受关注,每年一张专辑多支单曲的速度更是奠定US5 在德国第一组合的地位。作为德国的后街男孩,US5要走的路还有很

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(159) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

《I Wanna Go》是美国流行女歌手布兰妮斯皮尔斯演唱的一首流行歌曲,歌曲的歌词和简谱由马克斯马丁、Shellback制作完成,Savan Kotecha负责额外编写。这首歌收录在布兰妮的第七张录音室专辑《

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英文特辑精选

《岁月神偷》电影原声:I Wanna Be Free The Monkees,上世纪六十年代一只很红的美国乐队,这首I Wanna Be Free是电影《岁月神偷》中的插曲,悠悠的旋律,很好地营造出那种岁月沧桑之感。 Artist:

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

乡村歌手Jason Aldean去年的新专辑My Kinda Party中,这首好听的Dont You Wanna Stay是与Kelly Clarkson合唱的~怀念一下Kelly美好的嗓音~而Kelly的新专辑预计今年五月也会推出吧~期待一下久违的她啦~ Dont You

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 天籁音乐

Dab dadab dab dab dadab da dow Dab dadab dab dab dadab da dow Nobody knows, nobody loves Nobody feels like the way we do All of my days, all of my nights Want you to know that my love is true I can feel you everywhere If you need me ill be there I ne

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 英语热力歌曲

You've been staring at me for so long, havent you you've been waiting on me boy trying to get the courage to, walk by to say hi dont be afraid cause my attention, is on you so heres what you gonna do, take my hand and make a move you can take a step

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

音乐咖啡厅:Tamar Braxton - If You Don't Wanna Love Me 相关介绍:看到封面这张轮廓清晰的脸,是否感觉似曾相识?她叫Tamar Braxton,1977年3月17日出生于美国,是黑人天后Toni Braxton最小的妹妹,也曾是美

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

音乐咖啡厅:A1 - Don't Wanna Lose You Again 相关介绍:跻身在银河般灿烂的艺能界,是每个少男少女都曾怀抱过的摘星梦,但有幸成为万中之选的幸运儿,可要具备天赋异禀的超强实力才可脱颖而出

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(124) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

听歌学英语:浩二,加油~~ Be what you wanna be 矢野浩二,出生于日本大阪的年轻人19岁那年在酒店打工,因为客人对他说了句:浩二,你为什么不去东京当演员呢?于是为了这个令他热血沸腾的演艺

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

All I'm about to tell Is a story of an injustice When in a rainy night the Dark Lord capture me He sent two warriors to kidnap me and to burn all of my life I hardly understand the reason why Golstar come! Cause I can't resist here in this castle I w

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

The Monkees - I Wanna Be Free I wanna be free, Like the bluebirds flying by me Like the waves out on the blue sea. If your love has to tie me Dont try me, say good bye. I wanna be free, Dont say you love me Say you like me, But when I need you beside

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(108) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲