I wanna talk about supporting Coventry City, the team Ive supported since I was a young boy at school. Coventry City are a team from the West Midlands near Birmingham where I grew up and just to give a bit of background on the club, it was founded ba

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(100) / 评论(0) 分类 我想说 I Wanna Talk

I wanna talk about beating stress today. You know life here in Hong Kong is very stressful so I think todays topic is very useful for everyone because we can do something about it, just to cope with the stress. So maybe you have some change(s) in you

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(106) / 评论(0) 分类 我想说 I Wanna Talk

What's the matter? Nothing's the matter. Yeah, you got your full-length flannel armor on there. This happens to be very comfortable. Hum, hum. Oh you're looking positively Amish. Alan, tomorrow I have three bus loads of these garden club ladies come

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 听美剧学英语-《淘小子看世界》

The sexes have two difference skill sets. You have a skill set that we don't have. So you gotta be slick about this, ladies. If you wanna get conversations from your men, you got to use your skill set, that is a way to get your man to talk. But it's

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2010

Sherri: Thank you for explaining for what black men go through. But I think you know, when you talking about men are intimidated by women, you do go through that. And a lot of times we have willingness to stick that out with you, but it seems like ma

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2010

Dad? Learn her name. Yes, sir. As for you. Rebecca, her name was Rebecca. Is that all you know about her? Not too much more I guess. Does that make you feel good? No, it doesn't. Eric, every once in a while, let your brain in on what the rest of you

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 听美剧学英语-《淘小子看世界》

stay here forever为Jewel Kilcher的单曲 ,所属专辑 《Sweet and Wild》 Jewel Kilcher出生于1974年5月23日,在美国阿拉斯加长大,她被赞誉为现今流行乐坛最有才华且最出色的歌手之一。至今,她在全球的唱片

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 甜蜜英文歌曲

欢乐进行曲:Jewel Kilcher-Stay Here Forever Jewel Kilcher出生于1974年5月23日,在美国阿拉斯加长大,她被赞誉为现今流行乐坛最有才华且最出色的歌手之一。至今,她在全球的唱片销售量高达2300万张。

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(112) / 评论(0) 分类 格莱美获奖歌曲

Josie's on a vacation far away, Come around and talk it over So many things that i wanna say You know i like my girls a little bit older I just wanna use your love tonight I don't wanna lose your love tonight I ain't got many friends left to talk to

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

Wanna Be辣妹组合 演唱者:Spice Girls 英文歌词 Yo I'll tell you what I want, what I really really want, So tell me what you want, what you really really want, I'll tell you what I want, what I really really want, So tell me what you want,

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(119) / 评论(0) 分类 英语说唱歌曲

Befour是一个来自德国的男女4人组合,成员分别是Alina, Manou, Dan 和 Angel ,走的是纯流行舞曲路线 ,组合名字的由来是源自他们所主演Super RTL channel的 befour 电视系列. 他们的第一首单曲Magic Melody发表

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 天籁音乐

英文歌词: Westlife--I wanna grow old with you Edited by starsky Another day Without your smile Another day just passes by But now I know How much it means For you to stay Right here with me The time we spent apart will make our love grow stronger Bu

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(101) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Song: Stay Here Forever Artist: Jewel Kilcher Oh(Oh) Oh(Oh) Oh Oh Laying here dreaming, Staring at the ceiling Wasting the day away The world's flying by our window outside But hey baby thats OK This feels so right it can't be wrong So far, as I can

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 舞曲狂欢

Demi Lovato 发声,助阵 The Vamps 新单《Somebody To You》!好棒,这次助阵英伦青少年男团的这首新歌洋溢着青春的气息,Demi也异常夺目。 歌词: (Yeah you) (Yeah you) I used to wanna be Living like there's only

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 舞曲狂欢

This morning on Today's Money, the smart way to manage finances. If you aren't careful with extra cash, you can find yourself stuck between a rock and a hard place. Here's CNBC, Sharon Epperson. Christine Jospehovitz knows how to mind the business. (

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录

音乐咖啡厅:英偶冠军Leona Lewis《最终幻想13》主题曲My Hands Artist:Leona Lewis Song:My Hands I wake in the morning Tired of sleeping Get in the shower And my make my bed alone I put on my make up Talk into the mirror Ready for a

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(120) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

截至目前,《Blurred Lines》已经在包括美国和英国在内的18个国家夺得单曲榜冠军;其中这首单曲连续称霸美国单曲榜12周,在英国金榜也一共5周夺冠。更值得一提的是,《Blurred Lines》在美国的

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲

Everybody get up Everybody get up Hey, hey, hey Hey, hey, hey Hey, hey, hey If you can't hear what I'm trying to say If you can't read from the same page Maybe I'm going death, maybe I'm going blind Maybe I'm out of my mind Ok now he was close, tried

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

Girl you don't know how I feel (how I really feel) Since you been away, oh baby Any chance that you could take my call (take my call), if I got you today You say that you don't wanna talk but it's cool I've been thinking about you all day long, hopin

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(98) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

今天我们要学的词是 ransomware. Ransomware 名词,勒索病毒。Ransomware is a malicious software that locks files on a computer and demands payments to unlock them. 勒索病毒是一种恶意软件,对电脑中的文件加密,受害者

发表于:2019-03-07 / 阅读(131) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃