Foo Fighters,喷火战机乐队,1995年他们发行首张同名专辑就在美国获得巨大成功,今年4月乐队发行新单曲Walk,收在第七张录音室专辑Wasting Light中,这首也是电影《雷神》的插曲。 A million mile

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(145) / 评论(0) 分类 电影英文歌曲

Oh Oh Oh Oh Oh Oh I'm laying here dreaming Staring at the ceiling Wasting the day away The world's flying by our window outside But hey baby thats OK This feels so right it can't be wrong So far as I can see Where you wanna go baby I'll do anything C

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(107) / 评论(0) 分类 夏日清新英文歌曲

Introduction This support pack accompanies: I wanna talk about losing weight To watch the video online, go to: http://learnenglish.britishcouncil.org/en/i-wanna-talk-about/losing-weight This support pack contains the following materials: . a pre-list

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(155) / 评论(0) 分类 我想说 I Wanna Talk

I want to talk about horror films and why I like them and what my favourite types are. When I was young, I watched the classic horror films like 'Nightmare On Elms Street' and 'Friday The 13th'. My mum told me that when I was about six, she came down

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(102) / 评论(0) 分类 我想说 I Wanna Talk

Transcript OK. Well I wanna talk about vinyl. Hmmwhy play it cause I dont have a record player. But well Im sat here which you cant see, but Im sat there you go, when I hear it, it will be worth it. here holding a new record. Everyone just laughed at

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(123) / 评论(0) 分类 我想说 I Wanna Talk

Transcript I wanna talk about Radiohead. For anyone who doesn't know, they are a five-piece indie band from Oxford, England. I first started to like them since 1997 when they released 'OK Computer' that year. And actually I bought their album out of

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(118) / 评论(0) 分类 我想说 I Wanna Talk

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得 10 到 30 积分的奖励 ! Thank you !

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(105) / 评论(0) 分类 我想说 I Wanna Talk

I wanna talk about learning languages. Ive lived in many different countries, both in Western Europe, Middle East, and now here in Hong Kong. And during all of that time, Ive learned five or six different languages, to one degree or another. I love l

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(99) / 评论(0) 分类 我想说 I Wanna Talk

I wanna talk about my experience of moving out and living on my own. Moving out to live on your own is not very common in Hong Kong. Many people still choose to live with their parents even though they have a decent job and theyre already at their th

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(135) / 评论(0) 分类 我想说 I Wanna Talk

[00:24.90](monologue) She lived in my heart. but I lived no where. I was all alone in the world. 她活在我的心中,我却没有地方去。我在这世界上很孤独 [00:36.50](monologue) you're 16 years old with 8th grade education, 16岁接受

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 听电影学英语-风雨哈佛路

Song:Not Good Enough Artist:The Saturdays You talk about the gifts you buy for me Talk about the beautiful things you say The car you drive, The things you do, The way we ride It ain't you Always seem to know what i'm about Telling me you know wi

发表于:2018-12-14 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 英语热力歌曲

Passage Transcript this summer i went to, Italy for what turned to be a three week trip with a friend of mine from college. it was a really a good experience. i have never been out of the country before and, for years i wanted to go. i had always wan

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 我想说 I Wanna Talk

I met a superhero 我曾遇到一个盖世英雄 I lost her 但我失去了她 I want her back 我渴望她归来 She did things to me that no one else could 她对我的呵护关怀无人能及 I miss that 而我终归错过了 Oh Oh Oh Oh Don't wan

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

J-Hype - Meant To Be Girl we were meant to be Girl we were meant to be Yeah Need you to believe my words Single girl when I say I wanna be your man And girl feels like your heart is empty But few open up to me Oh girl I know you can And you want to (

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 电影英文歌曲

Oh(Oh) ...Oh(Oh) Oh Oh... I'm laying here dreaming, Staring at the ceiling Wasting the day away The world's flying by our window outside But hey baby thats OK This feels so right it can't be wrong So far, as I can see Where you wanna go baby I'll do

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 电影英文歌曲

Stay Here Forever - Jewel Oh Oh Oh Oh Oh Oh 哦 哦 哦 哦 哦 哦 I'm laying here dreaming Staring at the ceiling 我躺着,盯着天花板做着白日梦 Wasting the day away 浪费了一整天的时间 The world's flying by our window outside 世

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 舞曲狂欢

I want you to, wrap your hands around my body Take me to another place let's get away from here I want you to, let me know exactly how you feel No holding back, no strings attached wanna touch your body Let me show you something brand new When we're

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

Unbelievable.She,I mean,it was such a honor, 难以置信 对我来说 是个荣幸 She meant the world to me,she's the one that inspired me. 对我来说 她就是整个世界 她一直激励着我 I mean,she just had the soul,that just spoke to you

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 艾伦脱口秀

Hi,honey,Hey,again.hey,babes 你好 亲爱的 你好 你好 So it's your first time ever co-hosting a talk show ever,right? 这是你第一次共同主次脱口秀 是吗? ever.Isn't it exciting?Yes!I'm so excited. 第一次 是不是很激动? 是

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 艾伦脱口秀

Carry me home, got my blue nail polish on It's my favorite color and my favorite tone of song I don't really wanna break up, we got it going on It's what you gathered from our talk, but you were wrong It's not easy for me to talk about I have heavy h

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(128) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅