AS IT IS 2016-04-13 Nigerian-American Teen Accepted to All 8 Ivy League Schools 尼日利亚裔美国青少年被全部8个常春藤盟校接收 For the second time in two years, all eight Ivy League schools have offered admission to a teenager from

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年VOA慢速英语(四)月

1. Right, lets get started. 2. Let me introduce myself. 3. Ive divided my presentation into three main parts. 4. Just to give you a brief overview. 5. Ill be saying more about this in a minute. 6. Im sure the implications of this are clear to all of

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

Notorious B.I.G - Willing to Die For the brothers at my side I'd be willing to die Getting high all the time I'd be willing to die We keep riding the streets me and my posse in crime For what's left of my life I'd be willing to die I been dying to tr

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(761) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

Show me what you gonna do. Show me what you gonna do. 让我们看看你要做什么 让我们看看你要做什么 That's right. Mr. Goal is on later.We'll talk about how much we love Mr. Goal. Ha. 好吧 待会再聊目标先生 我们来谈谈我们

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 艾伦脱口秀

HEALTH REPORT - In Study on Overweight Mice, Chemical Reduces Effects of ObesityBy Caty Weaver Broadcast: Wednesday, November 15, 2006 This is the VOA Special English Health Report. Resveratrol is a c

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 2006年慢速英语(十一)月

With high-standard venues, a high-speed railway between Beijing and Zhangjiakou under construction and promises to improve air quality over the next seven years, Beijing appears to be fully prepared for the Games, and ready to make it a success. Chon

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Lou Jiwei made the remarks Friday in Washington in the wake of the recent downgrading of China's outlook by two U.S. credit rating agencies. He says the outlook fails to reflect the real picture of the Chinese economy. We have just published the data

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

WASHINGTON, June 23 (Xinhua) -- Last month was the hottest May since record keeping began in 1880, the U.S. National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) said Monday. 图片1 The combined average temperature over global land and ocean surfac

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

饶舌:Eminem - Must Be The Ganja 相关介绍 :说唱天王Eminem第六张专辑Relapse。由Interscope Records唱片公司及其子公司Aftermath Entertainment and Shady Records预定发行于2009年5月15日,美国将于19号正式发行。Re

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

饶舌:B.o.B - Dont let me fall 相关介绍 :他起初是一个一直给很多说唱大佬唱伴唱和桥段的幕后歌手,凭借着自身的努力,终于厚积而薄发,出了一张可以令他从幕后走到台前的专辑。首播主打《

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(114) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

3 surefire ways to waste gas I have been reading an awful lot of stories regarding two wheeled motorcycles or scooters as a better way to deal with the high gas prices. I total disagree after all its only money right? Here are 3 simples steps that yo

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Hot Inna You belong to me... I belong to you... Fire from my heart Burning just for you When you're far away I'm in love with you Feeling that so high What can I do? You belong to me... I belong to you... Fire from my heart Burning just for you When

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

We're on That Mountain Over There My son and I became lost while hiking high in the southern Rockies. I immediately went to work with my map and compass to determine where we had gone off course. My son, an electronics engineer, produced from his pac

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味英语

China can maintain annual economic growth of around 7 percent over the next five years but there are uncertainties, including weak global trade and high domestic debt, Xinhua news agency quoted President Xi Jinping as saying on Tuesday. 新华社引用

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

英国独立摇滚乐队Mumm-Ra由五人组成,乐队成员都是同学,还在读书的时候就组建了这只乐队。他们的歌曲She's Got You High曾是电影《和莎莫的500天》插曲。 Starlight Mumm-Ra I'm so in love again I'm walk

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 天籁音乐

Larry 在告诉李华关于他们的一个同学最近和女朋友闹别扭的事.今天李华会学到两个常用语: high maintenance 和 dating 101。 LL: You know, Li Hua, I feel bad for Tom. His girlfriend is so high maintenance. LH: 什么? High maintenance不就是指一些需要精心维

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 美国之音《流行美语》

1. Work in a field you love. 做自己喜欢做的事 Do what you love is perhaps the most basic productivity tip of all. You'll be much more productive when you do work you enjoy. Unfortunately, this tip is as obvious as it is ignored. 做自己喜欢

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 求职英语

你最常说的口头禅是什么?今天,就来八一八老外说英语的时候常用的一些口头禅,咱也来学几个。 1.You bet. 没错。 Bet 是下赌注的意思,所以 You bet. 就是指,You can bet money on that. (你可以把钱

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

They went for the luxurious caress of a French leather handbag (or several), the cathartic splash of a high-tech Japanese toilets bidet feature or the perfect selfie-stick pose in front of Bilbo Bagginss round hobbit door, tucked into the lush hills

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(98) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

经常听到有人感叹现在的钱越来越不值钱了,什么都涨价,就是工资不涨。好不容易涨了一点工资,却发现远远赶不上物价飞涨的速度今天我们来学习一下如何用英语来抱怨上涨的物价吧!

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语