One day my parents went to work in the fields. And my little sister and our dog called Ah Fu went with them. While my parents were working, my sister ran along the river and Ah Fu followed her. She found a flower in the water and was trying to pick i

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(140) / 评论(0) 分类 疯狂英语易背作文

Paris Conference Contemplates Libya's Future Leaders of Libya's uprising were in Paris Thursday with delegates from 60 countries and world bodies to discuss a roadmap for Libya's humanitarian, political and economic future, even as ex-leader Moammar

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2011年(九月)

动画片《功夫熊猫》在北美拿到了6000万美元,轻松夺取票房冠军。而该片在中国内地上映也是来势熊熊,据内地发行方介绍,影片将在本月20日全国上映。 Artist:feat.cee-lo Green And Jack Black Song:Kung Fu Fighting Chorus: Everybody is Kung fu fighting, Your mi

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 电影英文歌曲

Scott Stearns President Bush says he has a clear strategy for the future of Iraq. Mr. Bush laid out his plan at a time when U.S. public opinion polls show falling support for his handling of the situa

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(178) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA2004(上)--国际时事

This is the VOA Special English Agriculture Report. We have a question from a health worker -- and longtime listener -- in Nigeria. James Uwaifoh says there are many food crops that were grown in the past but not any longer. He wants to know if it w

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA慢速英语2008年(九)月

This is the VOA Special English Education Report. The average college student in America spent an estimated seven hundred dollars on textbooks last year. The National Association of College Stores reported more than five billion dollars in sales of

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA慢速英语2009年(九)月

A little more than a year after the Kenyan and U.S. governments launched a nationwide HIV home testing program in Kenya, some counselors in the program say they are feeling overwhelmed. They cite harsh conditions in the field, conflicts in the homes

发表于:2019-01-13 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2010年(七)月

President Barack Obama is deciding whether to fire his commander in Afghanistan after the officer, General Stanley McChrystal, and his staff made derogatory statements about the president and other senior administration officials. The comments were m

发表于:2019-01-13 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2010年(六)月

Todd: So, Phil, I'm thinking about going to China and I'm really into nature. I love wildlife. Can you recommend anything to me? Phil,我正打算去中国看看,我非常喜欢亲近大自然,我还喜欢野生动物。你能给我推荐一些景

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 实战口语情景对话

ECONOMICS REPORT - Hewlett-Packard Ousts 'Most Powerful Woman in Business' By Mario Ritter Broadcast: Friday, February 18, 2005 I'm Gwen Outen with the VOA Special English Economics Report. AP Photo W

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 健康与经济

Chorus: Everybody is Kung fu fighting, Your mind becomes fast as lightning Although the future is a little bit frightening If look at your life then you're arriving, Bridge: You're a diamond in the rough, You're a brilliant ball of clay, You can be a

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

President Bush's national security advisor says an expanded African Union presence is key to easing the suffering in Sudan's western Darfur region. Condoleezza Rice says the United States is willing to help. 美国总统布什的国家安全顾问赖斯

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA双语新闻 Bilingual News

By Paul Sisco Washington 28 February 2008 Air travel is growing rapidly around the world and the fuel jets burn is a major contributor of greenhouse gases. Virgin Atlantic Airlines President Richard Branson demonstrated this week that using biofuel t

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA常速英语2008年(二月)

EDUCATION REPORT - Everybody's Business: Summer Camps for Future C.E.O.'s By Nancy Steinbach Broadcast: Thursday, July 28, 2005 I'm Shep O'Neal with the VOA Special English Education Report. Many youn

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 教育与新闻

By Dan Robinson Washington 05 March 2008 U.S. lawmakers have again pressed Bush administration officials for details of negotiations that will lay the groundwork for future U.S. commitments to Iraq. VOA's Dan Robinson reports from Capitol Hill, where

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(154) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2008年(三月)

Simon: Hi! What's your name? Nathan: My name is Nathan Curtis Gildard. Well, my name is Nathan but people call me Nate, so. Simon: OK. What do you do in your free time? Nathan: I do a lot of different things. I like to travel around, I like to go to

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

By Gilbert da Costa Abuja 08 August 2007 Nigeria Nigeria has approved citizenship status for about7,000 Liberian and Sierra Leonean refugees in the West African country. For VOA, Gilbert da Costa in Abuja reports that the refugees opted to remain in

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(107) / 评论(0) 分类 2007年VOA标准英语(八月)

In this image made from video provided by Iranian State TV, Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad speaks at a rally in Tehran, 11 Feb 2010, marking the 31st anniversary of Islamic Revolution Iran's president has told a crowd gathered for the annivers

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2010年(二月)

SINGAPORE, July 9 (Xinhua) -- The huge market of China can be both a blessing and a curse for local information technology firms, said Lee Kai-Fu, founder of Innovation Works and former president of Google China. Speaking at the FutureChina Global Fo

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

By Deborah Block Zakho, Iraq 05 November 2007 Later Monday,Turkish Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan is meeting with U.S. President George Bush in Washington. They are discussing Kurdish rebels, who have been conducting border raids from northern I

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(95) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA常速英语2007年(十一月)