Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! Thank you!

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语原版童书

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! Thank you!

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语原版童书

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英语原版童书

Ted Hughes I imagine this midnight moment's forest: Something else is alive Besides the clock's loneliness And this blank page where my fingers move. Through the window I see no star: Something more near Though deeper within darkness Is entering the

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 英语诗歌

一个挪威的喜剧演员二人组,他们主持的脱口秀电视节目在挪威本地有不少忠实观众,而《狐狸叫》原本是他们为了宣传新一季节目开播而制作的宣传歌曲。这首歌犹如童谣的歌词注定了它的

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(93) / 评论(0) 分类 英乐时空

狐狸的故事 The home of a large fox. In addition to the entire forest outside King Tiger, which is the largest of the house. Last year, it rescued inadvertently trapped in the tiger in the , and then letting nature take its course and i

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语原版童书

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语原版童书

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英语原版童书

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语原版童书

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语原版童书

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语原版童书

13 Bunces Giant Storehouse My dear Foxy! cried Badger. What in the world has happened to your tail? Dont talk about it, please, said Mr Fox. Its a painful subject. They were digging the new tunnel. They dug on in silence. Badger was a great digger an

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 英文短篇小说

1 The Three Farmers Down in the valley there were three farms. The owners of these farms had done well. They were rich men. They were also nasty men. All three of them were about as nasty and mean as any men you could meet. Their names were Farmer Bo

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 英文短篇小说

7 Well Never Let Him Go At six oclock in the evening, Bean switched off the motor of his tractor and climbed down from the drivers seat. Bunce did the same. Both men had had enough. They were tired and stiff from driving the tractors all day. They we

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 英文短篇小说

The Fox and the MaskA FOX entered the house of an actor and, rummaging through allhis properties, came upon a Mask, an admirable imitation of ahuman head. He placed his paws on it and said, What a beautifulhead! Yet it is of no value, as it entirely

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

The Grinder lives to grind another day.Fox picked up its new comedy series for a full season, the network announced on Tuesday, making it the sixth new series to earn a pick-up. Starring Rob Lowe and Fred Savage, the series follows two brothersone la

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

A wolf accused a fox of theft,but the latter entirely denied the charge.An ape undertook to judge the matter between them.When each had fully stated his case,the ape pronounced this sentence;I do not think you,wolf,ever lost what you cl

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味英语

The Fox and the HedgehogA FOX swimming across a rapid river was carried by the force ofthe current into a very deep ravine, where he lay for a long timevery much bruised, sick, and unable to move. A swarm of hungryblood-sucking flies settled upon him

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

Mr. Rabbit was a very bad little beast; he was always doing things that made other persons angry and they wanted to catch him. But it was very hard to catch Mr. Rabbit. One day Mr. Wolf said to Mr. Fox, We will catch Mr. Rabbit and eat him tonight. Y

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味英语