A: I am flying out today and need to know where I should begin checking in. B: If you only have a carry-on and already have a ticket, you may proceed directly to the gate to check in. A: Do you know what gate my plane is leaving from? B: Check on the

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语对话

U.S. President Barack Obama made a surprise visit to Afghanistan on Sunday where he met with Afghan President Hamid Karzai and rallied U.S. troops serving in the war-torn country. During his visit, which lasted less than six hours, the president prai

发表于:2019-01-13 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2010年(三月)

'Deport Them': Arpaio Departs From Trump On DACA Recipients RACHEL MARTIN, HOST: For more on Arpaio's chances and what the high number of departing members of Congress could mean for the Republican Party, NPR political editor Domenico Montanaro joins

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年NPR美国国家公共电台1月

By Michael Bowman White House 15 February 2008 President Bush has embarked on a five-nation trip to Africa to promote democratic reform and economic advancement, and to review progress made in fighting disease. From the White House, VOA's Michael Bow

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA常速英语2008年(二月)

By Paula Wolfson Washington 12 July 2006 President Bush is on his way to Germany for talks with Chancellor Angela Merkel, before they attend the G-8 Summit this weekend in St. Petersburg, Russia. -------- White House National Security Advisor Stephe

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(114) / 评论(0) 分类 2006年VOA标准英语(七月)