A Chinese animated comedy called Kim and Jim's Wormhole, which has been selected for an International Animation Festival in Canada, will debut by the end of this year. Wang Lei is the chief director and the general editor of the movie. Kim and Jim's

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 2018CRI中国国际广播电台

Some economists with a pessimistic attitude toward China's consumer confidence believe the trade war panic and China's economic slowdown are factors behind the success of e-commerce site Pinduoduo and the popularity of low-price products. Pinduoduo i

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年NPR美国国家公共电台10月

Hosting this year's G20 Summit is being viewed by municipal officials in Hangzhou as their best chance to promote the city's image as an international destination. Professor Chen Jianjun with the School of Public Affairs at Zhejiang University says H

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 2016CRI中国国际广播电台

This is a small segment from the weekly literary program InkQuill. In a recent panel discussion hosted by All-China Women's Federation, Li Minyi , a researcher specializing in early childhood education, warned that parents have to get a grip on the f

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 2017CRI中国国际广播电台

Join us for the final edition of Travelling with Stupid as we go to the Guangxi Zhuang Autonomous Region. Despite being world famous for its karst landscapes, we steer clear of the usual tourist spots and go in search of something much more special.

发表于:2018-12-20 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 2017CRI中国国际广播电台

Anisha Singh, founder CEO of India's website mydala.com during an interview with CRI's Lu Chang at the 2017 Bo'ao Forum for Asia on Friday, March 24, 2017. [Photo: China Plus/Lu Chang] Asia's start-ups have become a hot topic for discussion this year

发表于:2018-12-20 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 2017CRI中国国际广播电台

A top official of the Myanmar government's Peace Commission has met with representatives from the 7 major armed ethnic groups from the North on the sidelines of the ongoing second session of the 21st Century Panglong Peace Conference in the capital,

发表于:2018-12-20 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 2017CRI中国国际广播电台

Play VideoTraditional Chinese dragon dances are being performed in front of the National Gallery in Trafalgar Square, London on February 18, which is part of the city's annual Chinese New Year celebrations. London's Chinese New Year events have attra

发表于:2018-12-24 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 2018CRI中国国际广播电台

Nobody can stop China's reunification. China's goal is to achieve a peaceful reunification of course, but if a peaceful reunification is not achieved, China will use other means, said Cui Tiankai, Chinese ambassador to the US, in a dialogue with CGTN

发表于:2018-12-24 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 2018CRI中国国际广播电台

The Constitutional oath-taking ceremony at the fifth plenum of the first session of the 13th National People's Congress (NPC) was held at the Great Hall of the People in Beijing on March 17, 2018. Xi Jinping was elected Chairman of the People's Repub

发表于:2018-12-24 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 2018CRI中国国际广播电台

The Chinese People's Political Consultative Conference (CPPCC), China's top political advisory body, closed its annual session in Beijing on Thursday, March 15, 2018. The first session of the 13th National Committee of the CPPCC opened in Beijing on

发表于:2018-12-24 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 2018CRI中国国际广播电台

Over a thousand of fishing boats remain frozen in the Jinshitan sea off the coast of Dalian, northeast China's Liaoning Province, February 4, 2018. Local sailing and fishing remains shut down. Dalian's fisheries administration has issued a warning fo

发表于:2018-12-24 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 2018CRI中国国际广播电台

A crane driver manages to help pluck 4 passengers out of danger after a bus is knocked into a river in east China! Click the video for more information.

发表于:2018-12-24 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 2018CRI中国国际广播电台

A new study has found that the Arctic's iconic polar bears are finding it harder to hunt for food due to melting sea ice caused by climate change, putting the species at a growing risk of extinction. Researchers from the United States Geological Surv

发表于:2018-12-24 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 2018CRI中国国际广播电台

Part 1 The History of Thanksgiving in the USA 感恩节的来历 The Thanksgiving holiday celebrated each November in the United States is known worldwide as an American custom. And Thanksgiving and gratitude have marked important milestones in American l

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 CRI实用英语课堂

During the week-long visit from Mar. 12th to the 20th, the 30-person delegation set foot in four cities including Shanghai, Nanjing, Hangzhou and Beijing. But it was not the natural scenery or the historical sites that filled up their visiting schedu

发表于:2019-03-04 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 2016CRI中国国际广播电台

Having arrived 30 minutes later than expected, Leonardo DiCaprio started the press event with some newly-learned Chinese. Millions of Chinese fans have waited for this moment to glimpse Xiao Li, or Little Leo - an affectionate nickname for the star.

发表于:2019-03-04 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 2016CRI中国国际广播电台

Numerous media outlets across Asia have held a workshop at this year's Bo'ao Forum for Asia in Hainan. Media companies from China, Turkey, South Korea and five other countries have come together to discuss cross-border and trans-regional communicatio

发表于:2019-03-04 / 阅读(94) / 评论(0) 分类 2016CRI中国国际广播电台

If I was lost, I would wait where I was lost. If I couldn't find my parents at the school gate, I would ask our school faculty for help. If I got lost in the park, I would turn to the park security staff for help; if it was at shopping center, I woul

发表于:2019-03-04 / 阅读(170) / 评论(0) 分类 2016CRI中国国际广播电台

Mukherjee's trip to China follows a state visit to India by Chinese President Xi Jinping 2-years ago. It also comes a year after Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi's trip to China last year. This will be Mukherjee's first trip to China as Indian Pre

发表于:2019-03-04 / 阅读(184) / 评论(0) 分类 2016CRI中国国际广播电台