The children stood just outside the gate to the recycling center. Ethan had gone back to work on the bags, and Kayla was in her studio. We know that Ethan didnt climb the fence and tip over the Other Stuff Dumpster, said Violet. Because his footprint

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(105) / 评论(0) 分类 126 The Clue in the Recycling

That evening, the children were in Jessies bedroom for notebook time. Notebook time was when they talked about their clues. Jessie, who loved making lists, wrote everything into her notebook. Talking things out always helped the children think more c

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 126 The Clue in the Recycling

AS IT IS 2016-01-29 Boko Haram Dents Chad, Cameroon Economies 博科圣地损害乍得和喀麦隆经济 Attacks from Boko Haram militants are hurting the economies of Chad and northern Cameroon. 博科圣地武装分子的袭击损害了乍得和喀麦

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年VOA慢速英语(一)月

Lily is talking to her singer friend, Chad. L: Chad, what a lucky guy you are! C: What do you mean? L: Well, you've got everything a person could ask for: a lovely family, money and fame. C: Nothing's

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(344) / 评论(0) 分类 赖世雄中级美国英语

17 Formatting Text GLOSSARY formatting the way words are displayed in printed or electronic documents; thevisible style of written words * The magazines formatting requirements for article submissions include doublespacedtext and 1.2 margins. standar

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 2010年ESL之商务英语

The next morning the children loaded their bikes with more recycling and pedaled to the Use It Again Recycling Center. Even though they had worked hard yesterday, they had enjoyed it. Helping other people felt good. And helping people recycle felt es

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 126 The Clue in the Recycling

Representatives of United Nations Security Council member countries visited a target of Boko Haram militants on Sunday. 联合国安全理事会成员国的代表于周日访问了博科圣地组织武装分子袭击的地方。 The diplomats travele

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(106) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年VOA慢速英语(三)月

歌曲:Avril Lavigne-When You're Gone Avril Lavigne, the surprising and seemingly sudden relationship of Canadian rockers Avril Lavigne and Nickelback's Chad Kroeger shocked their fans on Tuesday by revealing that they have not only been an item

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(98) / 评论(0) 分类 英语娱乐八卦

BBC Learning English People and Places Mahamat Adamou Yvonne:Youre listening to bbclearningenglish.com and this is People and Places. Hello, Im Yvonne Archer and todays guest Mahamat Ahmed Adamou Hello, my name is Mahamat Ahmed Adamou I come from Ch

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(113) / 评论(0) 分类 人与地方

AMERICAN MOSAIC - The Art of Fielding is a Novel About Baseball and Much More DOUG JOHNSON: Welcome to AMERICAN MOSAIC in VOA Special English. Im Doug Johnson. Today, we play music by the new country western group Pistol Annies. We also answer a ques

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 2011年VOA慢速英语(九)月

US, Cuba Restore Diplomatic Relations 美国和古巴恢复外交关系 In the news today The United States and Cuba have re-established full diplomatic relations. It is the first time in 54 years that each side officially recognizes the other. Early

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年VOA慢速英语(七)月

博科圣地损害乍得和喀麦隆经济 Attacks from Boko Haram militants are hurting the economies of Chad and northern Cameroon. 博科圣地武装分子的袭击损害了乍得和喀麦隆北部的经济。 The militants often attack trucks tra

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年VOA慢速英语(二)月

World Health Organization agreed on initiatives to increase the immunization of children in sub-Saharan Africa. Ish Mafundikwa | Harare 18 December 2009 The Global Polio Eradication Initiative launched in 1988 has successfully obliterated polio in 45

发表于:2019-01-13 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2009年(十二月)

Chad was returning to his car. He was returning from a walk in the woods. He heard a lion roar. That's crazy, he thought. No lions live in these woods. He heard the lion roar again. He got scared. The roar was between him and his car. It was getting

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英文短篇故事(纽约)

It's not selfish to prioritize yourself. 优先考虑自己并不自私。 You cant be all things or do all things for all people. 你不可能成为万物,或者说你不可能为所有人做一切事情。 A life without limits means rarely sayin

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Hi everyone, I'm Asieh Namdar at the CNN Center in Atlanta. Here is a look at what's happening NOW IN THE NEWS. In the central African nation of Chad, we are hearing hundreds of rebel fighters have closed in on the capital after clashing with govern

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 商业报道2008年(二)月

TUNIS, Oct. 8 (Xinhua) -- Tunisia qualified for the final phase of the 2012 African Nations Football Cup after beating Togo 2-0 on Saturday at the Rades Olympic stadium near Tunis. The Carthage Eagles took the lead with goals by Walid Hichri in the 1

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

if everyone cared From underneath the trees, we watch the sky Confusing stars for satellites I never dreamed that you'd be mine But here we are, we're here tonight Singing amen, I'm alive Singing amen, I'm alive If everyone cared and nobody cried If

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(121) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

[Verse 1: Cher Lloyd] It's my last big breath, what you want me to do? When you act all cool like you already knew That I'll be stuck here cold just waiting it through 'Til your heart starts beating for that somebody new You know that it's true [Chor

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英语热力歌曲

A new study shows that former Chadian President Hissene Habre knew about hundreds of deaths in prisons operated by his political police. Mr. Habre has been under house arrest in Senegal since 2000. He fled to Senegal after being deposed in 1990 and h

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2010年(二月)