T: the May holiday is coming up soon. Are you planning on going on vacation? E: I am. I just went to the travel agents and picked up these brochures. T: where are you planning on going? E: I fancy going to Tibet for a few days. Have you ever been the

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(112) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语情景口语

第一句:May I have a free city map? 我可以要一张免费城市地图吗? A:Excuse me. May I have a free city map? 打扰了,我可以要一张免费城市地图吗? B:Sure, here you are. 当然可以,给你。 A:Thank you very much. T

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语情景对话

ESL Podcast 244 Critiquing Someones Work GLOSSARYto look over to quickly review something; to quickly read something to giveones opinion about it* Do you think youll have time this afternoon to look over this report before I giveit to the company pre

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(120) / 评论(0) 分类 2007年ESL之商务英语

The Aldens went through the grocery store buying everything on Mrs. McGregors list. Then they returned home, pulling the wagon filled with grocery bags. Ill check the mail, called Benny, running to the mailbox. The mail hadnt arrived yet, but there w

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 100 The Mystery of the Haunted

公司开会, 经理Nick高兴地宣布, Nick: Well folks...I've got good news! Everything is finalized and we will be setting up a booth at the trade fair in Frankfurt! (Sound of people clapping) Elaine: That's great news! The application proces

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 礼节美语

Sample 样品S: Salesclerk 售货职员 C: Customer 顾客实用句型 Practical Key Sentences3. 目录和说明书S1: Here's our catalogue. 这是我们的目录。 S2: Here are our pamphlets. 这是我们的小册子。 S3: We will mail two catalog

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸服装口语

UNIT 7 Study 在英国求学 LISTENING 1 Phoning for Information 打电话询问资讯 Vocabulary 接下来听到的对话中,用到了 1~7 所列出的单字和片语,请从( A ) ~ ( G )中选出意思最接近的选项。 1. brochure (A

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 听见英国

Short Conversation 询问有关产品方面的问题 A:Can you explain this product to me? B:Our device analyzes material without damaging the product.Just point the infrared light to a target and the machine gives you numeric data. A:Very interest

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英文导学

头韵 alliteration 选集 anthology 反义词 antonym 指南 brochure 字幕 caption 条款 clause 编写 compile 学术论文 dissertation 制定 formulate 灵感 inspiration 读写能力 literacy 幅度 margin 边缘的 marginal 改装 modify 个人

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 80天攻克雅思核心词汇

A: What will I earn per year in this job? B: You can expect to earn sixty-five thousand dollars per year. A: Are we covered by a good benefits plan? B: The job has a menu plan where you are given a fixed amount of money and you choose what you most n

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-工作

第一句:Show us our itineraries. 请给我们看看旅游日程吧。 A: Show us our itineraries, please. 请给我们看看旅游日程吧。 B: We'll first go to Versailes, then we'll go to Saint Denis. 我们首先去凡尔赛宫,然后去圣丹

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语情景对话

A: Good afternoon, what can I do for you today? 下午好,今天我能为您做些什么吗? B: I'd like to get some details about a Personal Housing Loan, please. 我想了解一些有关个人住房贷款的详细信息,麻烦你。 A: That's

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(122) / 评论(0) 分类 银行英语情景口语

To Whom It May Concern: I am writing regarding a tour that my wife and I took with your company on February 26, 2006. The brochure stated that we would see some of the most interesting sights of the city. Since we had visited the city before, we look

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 地道美语播客

Sam: Hi, is this where I can get information on tours? Nan: Yes, I can help you with that. What type of tour are you thinking about? There are some great city tours that are half-day or full-day. Sam: You know, we've explored the city a lot since we'

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 地道美语播客

Noriko: Have you had a chance to look over Russs project? Walt: Yeah, I took a look at it yesterday. If you have a couple of minutes, I can give you my two cents. Noriko: Sure. Shoot. Walt: Well, its not what I envisioned when we gave him the charge

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 地道美语播客

Greet to customer 与客户打招呼 Hi! May I help you? 你好!能为您效劳么? Thank you ! I am interested in your product. But I am not familiar with your corporation. 谢谢。我对你们公司的产品很感兴趣,但是对你们公司不了

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸英语话题王