Catherine在面试一个大公司时一波三折,终于进了最后一关。到最后一轮面试的时候,她却被告知要进行英语综合测试。英语一直是Catherine相对薄弱的环节,Jenny知道后,叹息说:what a pity ,you

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 凯瑟琳升职记

许多听众都希望在跨国公司寻求到合适的职位。可是MNC(Multinational Corporation)面试有重重关卡。今天我们有幸请到了Red Bull(红牛)亚太区HR总监Tracy。她将和Jenny分享跨国公司面试突围的秘笈。快来

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 美国文化脱口秀

Once I asked my father what the secret of success was. He didn't say a word, but wrote a few words on a piece of paper and handed it to me. I looked at the paper. on it was written:A=X+Y+Z. 有一次我问我的爸爸成功的秘密是什么。他什么

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

Ending the Interview -- About Remuneration I: How about your present pay? / How much money do you get now? / What is your monthly (yearly) salary now ? C: My present pay is RMB 1,500 yuan each month. / At present I get 1,800 yuari per much. / My pres

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(128) / 评论(0) 分类 面试英语

Below are the 10 differences between successful people and unsuccessful people. 下面为大家介绍成功者与平庸者之间的10大区别: 1. Embrace change vs. Fear change 1. 接受改变 vs. 惧怕改变 Embracing change is one of the hardes

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 求职英语

You want to know the secret to success? Here it is: 你想知道成功的秘诀吗?下面我就告诉你: Believe in yourself so much, that no one else can tell you otherwise. 要足够相信自己,这样就没有人能对你指手画脚了。

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(114) / 评论(0) 分类 轻松英语

讲解文本: pan out 成功,有好的结果 My plan didn't pan out. 我的计划没成功。 We hope things will pan out as we expect. 希望事情的结果如我们所愿。

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 愉悦口语

I will persist until I succeed. 坚持不懈。直到成功。 In the Orient young bulls are tested for the fight arena in a certain manner. Each is brought to the ring and allowed to attack a picador who pricks them with a lance. The bravery of each

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(92) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Fear of failure is one of the main factors stopping people getting what they want. We can be so scared of failure that we don't even bother trying! It's one of the main factors that differentiates people who get what they want and those who don't. Wh

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

The single most important factor that contributes to success is what you do every single day. It is as simple as that. You habits will determine whether you are successful or not. If you have strong and healthy positives habits, it does not matter wh

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

对于很多求职者来说,面试可谓是步步惊心说错一句话、做错一件事可能眼看要到手的工作就没了。在面试中究竟有哪些细节是需要注意的?又有哪些绝对不能烦的禁忌?就让这篇文章来手把

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(100) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

本期内容: The feeling of success that is given through money and fame is only temporary and is not enough to sustain a long-term feeling of fulfillment and happiness. For a truly successful life, your intention has to be rooted in your purpose,

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 口语侠每日早读

Recently an entrepreneur reached out to me with a question that hit home. She said she wanted to strike out on her own but the idea struck her as lonesome. She asked me, How do you get people to believe in you, and support the work youre doing both e

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Back in the Eighties, women who wanted to succeed in business were expected to power dress and act like a devil dog. Thirty years on it seems the reverse might be true. 在上世纪八十年代,想在商业上取得成功的女性给人们留下的印

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Nearly everyone hits it big at least once or twice in the course of a career. But some people seem to go from success to success to success, winning at almost every game they play. It isn't that they avoid failure--even the most successful people fai

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Success means different things for different people. Some may equate it with fame, some with wealth and still some with accomplishments. For me, it means fulfilling one's dreams. Whatever your dreams are, you have a goal there and then focus all your

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

Have you ever thought why there are very few great people? I think there is probably only one great person out of 10,000 at best, and most probably much less than that. But why? Most people want to be great, right? Why are there only very few of them

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

How'd Richard Branson, Bill Gates, and Warren Buffett do so well?A survey research found seven key principles of work and wealth-building that super-successful people practice but ordinary people avoid. 为什么理查德布莱森(英国亿万富翁)

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

穷国拒绝成功的机会? A Harvard professor said developing countries were forced down an economic path in the 20th Century that lacked innovation, entrepreneurship and technology. As a result, he said, they had stunted development, while many

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

你是否在为面试忐忑不安呢?让Mr. Rudy来教你如何准备面试吧。Lisa received a letter from IBG one week later. It informed her she had an interview with the company's executive general manger, Mr. Johnson Liu. The interview was on

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(160) / 评论(0) 分类 求职英语