All of Me - John Legend What would I do without your smart mouth 没有你的甜言蜜语,我该如何是好 Drawing me in, and you kicking me out 你时而热情似火,时而冷若冰霜 Got my head spinning, no kidding, I can't pin you down 让我

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(103) / 评论(0) 分类 金属

Thank you for flying with Skyway Airlines. 感谢您乘坐航路 航空 公司的航班。 May I see your ticket, please? 能看看您的机票吗? 798. My shoulder bag is carry-on luggage. 我的挎包是随身行李。 799. Boarding will begin in about 30 minutes. 大约三十分钟后

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(121) / 评论(0) 分类 新英语900句之生活篇

Life is a journey, not a destination. 人生就是一场旅行,而不是一个终点。(Ralph Waldo Emerson) 图片1

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 Daily English-2015.4

1.Good afternoon, sir. Hello Mr. Henson, everything going alright? 2.This isn’t a party, Morris. Get on with you report, please. 3.Sorry, sir. Well, I’m afraid I didn’t manage to catch up with H

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(114) / 评论(0) 分类 华尔街高级英语

A star has 5 ends; A square has 4 ends; A triangle has 3 ends; A line has 2 ends; A life has one end. Our happiness has no end. 星星有五个终点,正方形有四个终点,三角形有三个终点,一条线有两个终点,人生只有一个终

发表于:2018-12-20 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 Daily English-2017.03

A bend in the road is not the end of the road. Unless you fail to make the turn. 路上的转弯处不是路的终点,除非你没有转弯。(Helen Keller) 图片1

发表于:2018-12-20 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 Daily English-2015.5

In a more agnostic culture than the one I grew up with it's a challenge to know how to talk meaningfully about something so enormous when we don't really understand it. There is scepticism about the afterlife these days. But however sceptical people

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 智慧人生篇章

「英语学习笔记」 mess up 陷入困境;搞糟 fall down 跌倒,失败 give up 放弃 give in 屈服 「中英文对照歌词」 Try Everything Shakira Oh oh oh oh oooh 哦哦哦哦哦 Oh oh oh oh oooh 哦哦哦哦哦 Oh oh oh oh oooh 哦哦哦

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 早安英文

A: Can you drive me to the airport tomorrow afternoon? B: I would be happy to drive you to the airport. When do you need to leave? A: For an international flight, the airline wants us to check in two hours in advance, so I need to leave my house at 2

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语对话

A: If you are free, I was wondering if you could give me a ride to the airport this afternoon. B: Sure, Ill give you a ride. What time do you need to get there? A: I need to leave my house at 2:00 so I can get to the airport two hours before my fligh

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语对话

本期《比弗利娇妻》将会继续带大家感受美国贵妇圈的日常!曾经撕逼骂战恶语相向的友谊终点究竟是冰释前嫌还是老死不相往来?一场白色派对让众人重新聚首,受到贵妇圈排挤的局外人又

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(298) / 评论(0) 分类 比弗利娇妻 第五季

[全屏观看] 点击右键- 另存为 可保存这个Flash影片 游戏说明: 方向键控制移动方向,把地牢里的门打开后才能出去,门都是往另一个方向开的,找准方向,推开门就可以了。到达了终点就算胜利

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单机游戏

今天我们要学的词是finish line。 Finish line, 终点线。 He was greeted at the finish line by his family, 家人在终点线附近为他呐喊助威。 They crossed the finish line neck to neck, 他们肩并肩冲过终点。 最近,希拉

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃

[全屏观看] 点击右键- 另存为 可保存这个Flash影片 介绍说明: D-Bug Tower Defense,重武器守城在路旁安置各种炮塔,阻止害虫飞越终点。鼠标操作,点击选取布置炮台,按右下 START 开始

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单机游戏

【英文原文】 Like all stars, the sun is basically a giant nuclear reactor that burns hydrogen to create energy. But like any reactor, the sun needs fuel to keep going. Its been going strong for around four-point-five billion years, and will pro

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(161) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening

Samantha: Good morning. I had a few questions about buying a bus ticket. Do I need to buy one in advance? Agent: You can, but its not necessary. You just need to arrive at the terminal at least an hour before the scheduled departure time to buy your

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 地道美语播客

LESSON 37 The hare and the tortoise 第三十七课 野兔和乌龟 A hare, very proud of her speed, once ran a race with a tortoise. 有一只野兔,很是为自己的迅捷感到骄傲,曾经与一只乌龟进行过赛跑。 In a moment the har

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 英国语文第二册

In a more agnostic culture than the one I grew up with it's a challenge to know how to talk meaningfully about something so enormous when we don't really understand it. There is scepticism about the afterlife these days. But however sceptical people

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(111) / 评论(0) 分类 双语有声阅读

Happiness is a journey幸福是个过程We always convince ourselves that life will be better after we get married, have a baby, than another. Then we are frustrated that the kids aren't old enough and we'll be more content when they are. After that

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 双语有声阅读