我们打人盯人防守。 We play man-to-man defense. 他们状态很好。 They are in good form. 他不在状态。 He is out of form. 他的表现时好时坏。 His performance is mixed. 他服用兴奋剂。 He is on drugs. 他运球娴熟。

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语手册

一场网球赛有几局? How many games are there in the tennis set? 辛吉斯是个网球高手。 Hingis is a top-notch tennis player. 他很有体育道德。 He has good sportsmanship. 他的发球相当棒。 His serve is fantastic. 他在这场

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(98) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语手册

在当今的中国,我们可以看到由于不均衡的饮食和缺乏运动所引发的越来越多的健康问题。我们需要采取行动来解决这一问题。 Listen Read Learn Today in China, we are beginning to see more and more health problems because of poor diet and little exercise. It's h

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 王强口语 第二册

【Trancript】 Still a little on edge A:Any plans tonight? B:Not really, do you? A:Well, I am wondering if we took a hang-out for a drink or something. You know, I just came back from a really tough interview. I was quite nervous during the in

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 白领快餐口语

网络 Network 数据备份 data backup A: Do we have a data backup system? B: We do for CAD data.You have to backup the other files yourself. 粘贴附件 attach document A: How do you attach a document with your email? B: Click on the Attachment,br

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 外企白领口语速查手册

Richard Schlesinger : These well-known , well-heeled defendants became captains of industry on their way up and may have helped create a cottage industry as they went down. David Novak : Nobody likes

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2006年

New Camera Records Invisible Motion 新相机记录看似无形的运动 The world around us is in constant motion, even objects that seem to be perfectly still. Researchers at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology use a special camera that offer

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2015年(二月)

【Trancript】 Busy afternoon A:We have the orientation this afternoon. B:Whats going to be covered in the orientation? A:The company introduction, our mission, vision, various policies, insurances, pension plan, company ID, batch, telephone,

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 白领快餐口语

【Transcript】 Rules for using cell phone A: Have you read the new rules about using cell phone at work? B: Yes, not bad. Like turn your cell phone ringer off and find a private place to make calls which its showing your respect to your co-workers.

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 白领快餐口语

体育运动 Sports 锻炼身体 take exercise A: You look refreshed recently.How do you do it? B: I keep taking exercise. 打高尔夫 play golf A: Do you play golf? B: Yes,but I'm not very good at it.I play just for the fun of it. 足球赛 footbal

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 外企白领口语速查手册

泡吧 Bars 调酒师 bartender A: Are there any good pubs nearby? B: Yes,there is a bar across the street.The bartender is great. 饮酒过量 go overboard A: I like going to pubs and having a drink. B: Me too.Drinking always makes me relaxed. A: Ye

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 外企白领口语速查手册

加班 Overtime 加班 work overtime =work extra hours A: I have to work overtime today. B: Lots of work,huh? 加班费 overtime pay A: Do we get overtime pay? B: Yes,it's 1.5 times for workday overtime,and 2 times for weekends. 加班申请 request

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 外企白领口语速查手册

THE PRESIDENT: Menudo, thank you. Yes, we're glad you're here. Opening Day 2008, tee ball on the South Lawn. (Applause.) I'm proud to be joined by the Commissioner for the day, Roberto Clemente, Jr. Bienvenido. (Applause.) MR. CLEMENTE: Gracias. THE

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统每日发言

Shirley: Honey, wait! I've sprained my ankle. Benjamin: Oh, my god, are you OK? Shirley: Of course not! Benjamin: Come on, sit down, and let me have a look. Shirley: The pain is killing me. Benjamin: I told you to wear running shoes. But you don't li

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 英语大赢家上册

Maria: Hi, Shirley, it's a surprise to see you here! Shirley: Hi, nice to see you! Maria: What are you doing here? Shirley: Jogging. Maria, I want you to meet my husband, Ben. Ben, this is my colleague, Maria. Maria: I am Maria, glad to meet you. Ben

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 英语大赢家上册

白领英语晨读-049 Short Name With Presidents 总统的短名字

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 白领英语晨读

Bush Firm On Boycotting UN Racism Conference If Zionism on Agenda Scott Stearns White House 24 Aug 2001 20:29 UTC President Bush says the United States will 1)boycott an international conference on ra

发表于:2019-01-31 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA2001-国际风云(5)

FACING BUSINESS CHALLENGES AT AJ WRAPS Wrapping Up a Business - To Go Alice Thomson and Judith Nantook are identical twin sisters whose passion for food led them into a gutsy decision: opening a chain

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

1. Foundations and challenges of business Facing Business Challenges at Gateway 2000 From Farm Boy to Billionaire Computers. The odds are slim you will survive, much less thrive, in this industry. You

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Todd: So, Santi are from Indonesia, correct? Santi:Yes. Todd: So, I take it, you can play sports all year round cause it's really warm? Santi: Yes. It's true. Todd: So, what kind of sports do you like to play? Santi:I like swimming and I like doing y

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 英语趣味课堂