Pesticide Additive Could Be One Culprit in Bee Deaths 农药添加剂是蜜蜂死亡的一大诱因 Springtime is flower season. And that includes some 90 million almond trees in California. It's the largest pollination event in the U.S.and beekeeper

发表于:2018-12-24 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年Scientific American(二)月

U.S. President Barack Obama signed into law Monday sweeping new legislation regulating the nation's tobacco industry. The bill gives the federal government the ability to regulate the production and sale of cigarettes and other tobacco products. Pre

发表于:2019-01-13 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2009年(六月)

Spring has just sprung in the Northern Hemisphere, and that means an annual natural spectacular is just a couple of weeks away, deep in the heart of Texas. There are no other natural wonders in the rugged Texas Hill Country. No awe-inspiring canyons,

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2011年(三月)

Why Salt Clump s 为什么盐会结块? You probably noticed that sometimes the salt gets clump y . If its really humid outsidethere may even be condensation on top of the salt shaker. The reason this happens is that salt is hygroscopic . Hygroscop

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力文摘 English Digest

Adrians favorite store was the $1 Store. This store had everything, from fresh produce to birthday cards to gasoline additives. Everything was one dollar. Usually, he got very good deals; occasionally, he got ripped off. A few days ago, Adrian bought

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 365个英语简短小故事

Helen: So, whats for lunch? Gabe: Since you were nice enough to spend your Saturday morning helping me out, Ill make sandwiches for lunch. I know it doesnt sound like much, but I make a mean sandwich. Helen: That sounds good, but youre not going to u

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 地道美语播客

The Ministry of Education and the John Tung Foundation recently sponsored a two-week camp for underweight and overweight children from grades three through six. Nutritionists taught the students about sugar and grease content in a variety of foods, a

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力文摘 English Digest