Health Report - Unequal Treatment Drives Disability Rights Movement 健康报道 - 不公平待遇推动残疾人权利运动的发展 This is the VOA Special English Health Report. 这里是美国之音慢速英语健康报道。 New estimates show

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(162) / 评论(0) 分类 2011年VOA慢速英语(六)月

1. A new pair of shoes 篇一 测脚买鞋 Once a man needed a new pair of shoes. This man was very good at math. He knew that in order to get shoes that would fit perfectly it would be necessary to measure his shoe size with precision. 曾经有一个

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 Flash趣味英语动画故事

The disabled men who act as each other's arms and eyes Two disabled men, one blind, one a double amputee, have spent over ten years planting trees together in rural China. I am his hands, he is my eyes, says Haixia. We are good partners. The elder of

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台

Newspaper obituaries are a useful window onto history and reading accounts of the life of the late politician Alf Morris this week reminded me just how different Britain was 50 years ago before Morris and fellow MP Jack Ashley championed the disabled

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 智慧人生篇章

Saving Premies from Death or Disability 低成本治疗可预防新生儿死亡或残疾 Its estimated about 15-million babies are born prematurely each year. About one million of them die, while many others suffer life-long disabilities. A major stu

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2014年(八月)

马路上丹尼尔对盲道感到新奇,经过妈妈对盲人专用设备的解说,他明白了很多,也试着触摸盲文,可是他却什么也没感觉到。 Listen Read Learn Daniel: Mom, the road is so strange! It is different from the common roads. Mom: Oh, it was done for the blinds. They

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语大赢家