Setting yourself apart from the crowd is vital when you are looking for that new job. This applies for all stages of the recruitment process - you want to ensure that your CV is at the top of a recruiter or hiring managers pile, and that your intervi

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(95) / 评论(0) 分类 面试英语

A job opening at a Dublin veterinary clinic is getting a ton of attention because it basically sounds like a dream job for cat enthusiasts. 都柏林一家兽医诊所发布的一则招聘信息吸引了大量的关注,因为对爱猫人士来说,这

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(110) / 评论(0) 分类 求职英语

1.What should I prepare for the recruitment fair? 我应该为招聘会准备什么? 2.What application materials should I take? 我应该带什么申请材料? 3.You should wear a formal dress and be confident. 你应该着正装,自信点。

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(105) / 评论(0) 分类 面试口语脱口而出

初级公司英语会话Lession1:招聘新员工 Listen to the dialogue between Head of Marketing (HM) and Marketing Manager (MM) HM: Well, let me give you the bad news first of all. MM: Dont tell me - we cant take on as many people as we wanted. HM: Im afraid n

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 初级公司英语会话

I am always surprised how some interviewees tend to trail off towards the end of an interview instead of finishing strong and leaving a lasting impression, says Zachary Rose, CEO and founder of Green Education Services, a green jobs training firm in

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 面试英语

大约一个小时候后,Mr Kola打回电话,但是Mr Ballito外出了,Opal小姐接了电话,并答应将信息转达给Mr Ballito。Opal小姐根据Mr Kola提供的信息写了一份Miss Melita Fagurian的工作表现报告。Mr Ballito看后

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 求职英语

话说Ballito先生的秘书Opal是非常的忙。She has to answer letters, take messages, arrange appointments and answer the telephone. 因此Ballito 先生认为该给这位好秘书找一个助手。他决定在报纸上登一个招聘广告。现

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 求职英语

Mr Ballito 对Miss Melita Fagurian的面试非常满意,他还想了解一下Miss Melita Fagurian在以前公司的工作表现。因此他致电Mr Kola,Miss Melita Fagurian以前的上司,想要了解一些情况。下面是他们之间的对话

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 求职英语

双语:招聘最看重的应该是潜力和契合度 对于管理者来说,区分好哪些条件是你期望求职者至少应该具备的,而哪些条件是你希望求职者尽可能多具备的,这一点非常重要。招聘最看重的应该是

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 求职英语

在Miss Melita Fagurian 电话应聘过后,Opal小姐就和她的上级Mr Ballito 谈了她的情况。下面是他们之间的对话。 OPAL: Mr Ballito. MR BALLITO: Yes, Opal. OPAL: A Miss Melita Fagurian telephoned this morning in answer to our

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 求职英语

Wanted诚聘 Project Management Assistant Responsibility: ---Provide service for the project in Chongqing. ---Provide assistance to the project manager for everyday work. ---Responsible for file manag

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

More than half of firms on the Chinese mainland are expected to take on staff this year, according to a recruitment survey released last Thursday. 据上周四发布的一份调查报告显示,今年中国大陆预计超过一半的公司都会雇佣

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

A new survey shows human resource managers are seeing rising demand for talent in China. RMG Recruitment's quarterly survey is suggesting the state-owned enterprise sector is recruiting the most new hires on a sector-by-sector basis. The machinery, I

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Business 商业报道 Japan's hiring practices 日本招聘 Hello world 世界,你好 Japanese firms are waking up to the merits of hiring globe-trotting recruits 日本开始意识到全球范围内雇佣人才的好处了 RYOSUKE KOBAYASHI is the

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人商业系列

And Now, Extreme Recruiting 招聘竞争白热化 Despite the global crisis, the struggle to hire top MBAs is as fierce as ever - for now 尽管全球处于经济危机之中,招聘顶尖MBA的斗争仍很激烈。 [1]The stock market is plummeting『

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

admim administrative行政的 Jr junior初级 ad/adv advertising广告 K 1000元 agcy agency经销商 knowl knowledge知识 appt appointment约会、预约 loc location位置、场所 asst assistant助理 Lv/lvl level级/层 attn attention给,与联系

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

讲解 Today's key word is: Recruit It means: To enroll someone as a member or worker in an organization or as a supporter of a cause 招聘,招收 Here's an example: The company has planned to recruit more staff later this year. 公司在今年晚

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英语悠选脱口秀

英文简历模板:人力资源招聘专员 RECRUITER(Human Resources Department) Sandy Bin 15/F,TOWARD ,BRIGHT CHINA,BUILDING1,BEIJING. OBJECTIVE To contribute managerial skills to a challenging po

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

A company in Shanghai is offering an annual salary of 100,000 RMB to recruit professional sleepers. 日前,上海一家企业开出了年薪10万人民币的价码,只为招聘职业睡眠师。 Since a major part of the job description is sleepi

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

1.What are the accesses of the job ads? 怎样查询到招聘启事呢? 2.Where did you get the information of our employment? 你是从哪里看到我们的招聘信息的? 3.Generally speaking, a job advertisement includes the company, the job

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(180) / 评论(0) 分类 面试口语脱口而出