9. See you tomorrow. 明天见。 还能这样说: See you next day. Let's meet tomorrow. 10. I am looking forward to hearing from you. 我静候佳音。 还能这样说: I wish to get good news from you soon. I look forward to your reply. 应用解

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

13. You had better keep your cell phone off when you go to bed. 你睡觉时最好把手机关了。 还能这样说: I suggest turning your phone off when you sleep. You should make your phone off while you have a sleep. 谚语: Don't keep all y

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

1. Sorry, the number you dialed is out of service. 对不起,您拨打的电话已停机。 还能这样说: Sorry, your mobile phone was shut down. Your mobile phone had no service. 应用解析: at sb.'s service 为某人效劳,随时提供服

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

13. When is a proper time to call? 什么时候打来最合适? 还能这样说: When is a good time for calling? When is he available? 谚语: In time of prosperity, friends will be plenty; in time of adversity, none amongst twenty. 富在深山

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

1. Wait a minute! 稍等! 还能这样说: Just a second, please. Hold on a moment, please. 谚语: There is one born every minute. 总会有人上当的。 2. Hold on a bit, please. She is washing. 请稍等,她正在洗衣服。 还能这样说

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

1. I put my trust in you. 我信任你。 还能这样说: I trust you. I have faith in you. 谚语: Put your shoulder to the wheel. 鼎力相助。 2. I rather doubt that. 我非常怀疑。 还能这样说: It sounds fishy to me. I am doubtfu

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

9. I don't think the responsibility should rest with us. 我认为责任不在我方。 还能这样说: I believe that we don't take the responsibility. I believe that we are not responsible for that. 应用解析: rest one's hope on (upon) sb. 把

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

13. What is the best place for building an arbitration court? 哪里成立仲裁法庭最合适? 还能这样说: Which place is best for building an arbitration court? What is the most appropriate place for an arbitration court? 谚语: Lightn

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

9. It's better to submit the case for arbitration to a temporary arbitration court. 最好将仲裁案提交临时仲裁庭。 还能这样说: It's better that the case should be arbitrated by a temporary arbitration court. You'd better submit the

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

1. Thank you. 谢谢。 还能这样说: Thanks very much. I really appreciate it. 2. You're the greatest. 你最棒了。 还能这样说: You are the best. You are pretty wonderful. 谚语: Great men's sons seldom do well. 富不过3代。 3.

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

9. The design of the wedding dress is very elaborate. 婚纱的设计非常精细。 还能这样说: The wedding dress is well-designed. The wedding dress is designed sophisticatedly. 应用解析: by design 故意地;蓄意地; have designs

1. How is your wedding plan going? 你们的婚礼准备得怎么样了? 还能这样说: Are you ready for your wedding? How about your wedding preparations? 应用解析: form a plan 拟 计划; give plan to 使发挥; plan for 为作计划

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

9. How did you divorce from your wife? You loved her so much. 你怎么会离婚呢?你是那么爱她。 还能这样说: I can't believe you had split up with your wife whom you loved so much. Since you loved your wife so much, why did you get

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

9. I want to have your children. 我要跟你生宝宝。 还能这样说: I want to give birth to a child with you. I want to have a baby of ours. 谚语: You have never lost anything, unless yourself give up. 世上无难事,只怕有心人。

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

1. Tony, you look thoughtful and unhappy recently. What's wrong with you? 托尼,你最近看起来总是若有所思,又很不开心。你是怎么了? 还能这样说: Tony, you look unhappy. What's up? Tony, what happened to you? You look

9. You're a great friend, and I'd rather that we keep it this way. 你是一个很好的朋友,我希望我们能继续保持这样的关系。 还能这样说: I hope we are just friends. It would be better to be a friend with you. 谚语: The

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

1. I'm not attracted to you. 你不吸引我。 还能这样说: You are not attractive enough for me. I am not fascinated with you. 应用解析: be attracted by 被所吸引 attract attention 引起注意; be attracted to sb. 被某人吸引

9. I'm afraid you've got the wrong extension. 恐怕您接错分机了。 还能这样说: I'm afraid your extension number is wrong. Sorry, I think you are switched to the wrong extension. 应用解析: be afraid of doing sth./that...担忧或忧虑

5. I have a stomachache. 我肚子疼。 还能这样说: I have a belly ache. I have got pains in my belly. 谚语: Do not do to others what you would not like done to you. 己所不欲,勿施于人。 6. My head hurts. 我头疼。 还能这样

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

9. I caught a fever. 我发烧了。 还能这样说: I had a slight fever. I had a high temperature. 谚语: If you run after two hares, you will catch neither. 脚踏两条船,必定落空。 10. I kept on sneezing today. 今天我不停地打喷

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇