9. Here are your books. Please hand them out. 把这些书发下去。 还能这样说: Gave out these books, please. Here are your books. Please give them to each student. 谚语: Many hands make light work. 人多好办事。 10. I want all of

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

9. Joining in extracurricular activities can broaden our circle of acquaintances. 参加课外活动能扩大我们的社交圈。 还能这样说: From extracurricular activities we can make many new friends. Extracurricular activities are very go

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

5. We'll not pay until we see the shipping documents for the goods. 见不到货物装船单据,我们不付款。 还能这样说: We prepare to pay when goods are received. You can receive the payment as soon as you deliver the goods. 谚语:

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

1. You will receive a discount by ordering today. 今天下订单的话有折扣。 还能这样说: We will discount the product if you make an order today. We'll give you a discount if you make a large order today. 应用解析: on order 定购中

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

9. I'd like to suggest a four-year contract. 我建议签一份为期四年的合同。 还能这样说: I advise to sign a four-year contract. I sugest that the contract should be signed for four years. 谚语: A man without money is no man at a

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

5. We think your draft contract needs some modification. 我方认为贵方草拟的合同需要做一些修改。 还能这样说: We feel that the contract you made needs to be revised partly. We think we should modify the contract in some respec

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

14. We'll let you have the official offer on Monday. 星期一就给您正式报盘。 还能这样说: We will let you know the price we can offer on Monday. Monday is the time for you to have the official offer. 应用解析: let alone 更不用说

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

5. I am sorry that we are unable to make you an offer for the time being. 很抱歉目前我们不能报盘。 还能这样说: We regret that the goods you inquire about are not available. I am afraid it will be very difficult for you to get the o

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

14. May I have an idea of your prices? 可以了解一下你们的价格吗? 还能这样说: May I get wise to your price? Can I know your price? 应用解析: run away with the idea that 误以为,接受某错误的想法; the young idea 青

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

5. We'd like to know what you can offer as well as your sales conditions. 我们想了解你们能供应什么,以及你们的销售条件。 还能这样说: We want to know your offer and the sales condition. We'd like to inquire about the offe

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

13. Our exhibition stand is right at the back and it's tiny. 我们的展位很小,在最后边。 还能这样说: Our small stand is right at the back. Our exhibition booth is in the last row and very small. 应用解析: date back to 追溯到

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

1. Where shall we set up our booth? 我们要在哪里设摊位? 还能这样说: Which place can we set up our booth? Where shall we keep a booth? 应用解析: booth的意思是:小房间;公用电话亭;货摊;投票站。 2. We will

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

13. Our company estimates next year's turnover will reach 18 billion pounds. 我们预计公司下一年的营业额会达到180亿英镑。 还能这样说: It is estimated that next year's turnover may reach 18 billion pounds. Our company evaluat

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

5. Is there anything in particular you'd like to know? 你有什么特别想知道的吗? 还能这样说: Do you want to know anything particular? What things do you want to know most? 6. Your operations are global, so I feel we can gain much fr

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

17. 20% of the people are attracted by the style. 有两成的人们为款式所吸引。 还能这样说: 20% of the people like the style. The style can attract 20% of the people. 18. Competition for this kind of product is tough. 这种商品的竞

5. It is necessary to improve the packaging. 改进包装方法十分必要。 还能这样说: Improving the packaging is necessary. It is necessary to make the packing better. 应用解析: improve abilities 提高能力; improve one's time 善

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

9. There are some cartoons on TV for children. 电视上有一些为孩子准备的卡通片。 还能这样说: There are some cartoons on TV especially for children. Children can see some cartoons on TV especially for them. 谚语: There are tr

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

13. We need to be aware of the defects in Internet. 我们要认识到网络的缺点。 还能这样说: We should notice the disadvantages of computer. We need be conscious of the shortcomings of Internet. 应用解析: defect from sth. to sth.

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

9. There is a service charge of 10 Yuan for remitting the money. 我们收10元汇款手续费。 还能这样说: We charge 10 Yuan for remitting the money. We need 10 Yuan service charge to remit the money. 10. We didn't yet receive your remittan

13. Do you apply for a personal loan or business lending? 你要申请个人贷款还是商业贷款? 还能这样说: Which loans do you want, personal loan or business lending? Which kind of loans do you apply, personal loan or business lending

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇