时间:2018-12-26 作者:英语课 分类:影视剧中的职场美语


英语课

  All right,ladies of natural disasters,and do say ladies and not victims,because there isn't a victim among you.

好了,自然灾害的女士们,注意我说的是女士而不是受害者,因为你们当中没有人是受害者。

You've all survived horrible tragedies and now the mode is going to make you beautiful.

你们都在惨剧中幸存下来了,现在时尚要给你们好好打扮打扮。

Sheila,talk to me.

莎拉,开始说。

Okay,just like on the storyboard…We are gonna show them at their absolute worst ravaged 1 by hurricanes,floods,fires.

好的,就像情节图板上标示的那样…

Sad,sad,sad.

可怜,可怜,可怜啊。

And then we do the after.Happy,sexy,blown out.

然后我们来做后面的对比部分,快乐,性感,拉风。

I love it.

我喜欢这个。

We change their lives and,uh,showcase of the fall collections.

我们改变了她们的生活,还有,呃,秋季系列的橱窗。

Just make sure the skinny ones are up front.

要确保瘦的女士站在最前面。

Famine,make up.Now.Bless your heart.What disaster are you,honey?Mudslide?

饥荒,化妆。现在,我的天啊!你是什么灾难,亲爱的?泥石流?

What?No,I'm not a victim.I'm fine.I just need some food.

什么?不,我不是受害者。我很好。我只是想要点儿东西吃。

My blood sugar's a little low.

我有点低血糖。

Looking good,flood.

看起来不错,洪水。



1 ravaged
毁坏( ravage的过去式和过去分词 ); 蹂躏; 劫掠; 抢劫
  • a country ravaged by civil war 遭受内战重创的国家
  • The whole area was ravaged by forest fires. 森林火灾使整个地区荒废了。
标签: 职场美语