影视剧中的职场美语 第64期:旅途劳顿
时间:2018-12-26 作者:英语课 分类:影视剧中的职场美语
Nikita:Hello, Michael.
尼基塔:你好啊,迈克尔。
Michael:What the hell are you doing here?
迈克尔:你来这儿干嘛?
Nikita:Thanks, my flight was lovely. How about yours?
尼基塔:谢谢问候。旅途很愉快,你呢?
Michael:If you think you can stop me...
迈克尔:如果你觉得你能阻止我...
Nikita:I'm pretty sure that taxi driver ripped me off.
尼基塔:那个出租车司机肯定宰了我一刀。
Michael:You picked the wrong mission to mess with.
迈克尔:这次任务你不该插手的。
Nikita:Relax.
尼基塔:放轻松。
I'm not here to stop you.
我不是来阻止你的。
Henry:Ah.Nikita,right on time.
亨利:哈,尼基塔,很准时。
Nikita:Hello,Henry.What did you do,rewire the navigation system so it can accept a closed-circuit feed?
尼基塔:你好,亨利。你怎么做的?重新联上导航系统,就能接收闭路信号了吗?
Henry:Satellite.Harder to track.
亨利:是卫星,更难跟踪。
Nikita:You said you had something for me.
尼基塔:你说有情况向我汇报。
Henry:Yeah.A key-word flag you had me set was tripped.
亨利:没错,你让我留意的一个关键人物有异动。
Nikita:Where's the report?
尼基塔:报告呢?
Henry:Look under the seat.
亨利:看看座椅底下。
The person you're interested in is coming out of hiding for a meeting.
你感兴趣的那个人,从藏身处出来了,要去参加一个会议。
Tariq.Mean something to you?
他叫塔里克,这些信息对你有用吗?
Nikita:You could say that.Though it's going to mean more to a…to a friend.
尼基塔:可以这么说吧,应该说是对我的一个…一个朋友更有用。