时间:2018-12-26 作者:英语课 分类:影视剧中的职场美语


英语课

  Gabrielle:You're not gonna find another one in this condition. in this condition. I mean the car is a classic.

加百列:过了这个村,就没有这个店了。这车可是一流的。

Well, what do you think, Nabila?

你觉得怎么样,纳比拉?

Nabila:I like it. I don't love it.

纳比拉:只是喜欢而已,还没到超爱的地步。

Carlos:Tell you what. Gaby and I want to find our car a nice home.

卡洛斯:听我说,加比想给爱车找户好人家。

So I'm prepared to knock a grand off. What do you say?

所以我给你便宜1000 块,怎么样?

Man:I say knock off 5 grand and we'll talk.

男人:便宜5000 块再说吧。

Gabrielle:Oh come on. It's already priced way below blue book, not to mention its mint.

加百列:拜托,这价格已经超低了,而且这车毫无划痕呢。

This is not mint.

无划痕。

Man:Hey, can you not see this ding in the bumper 1 here?

男人:你难道没看到车尾的划痕吗?

Gabrielle:Okay, this car goes zero to 60 in 5 seconds.

加百列:这车从0 迈加速到60 迈只需要5 秒。

By the time someone says "wow a ding", you're in the next county.

等人们看到你的划痕,你早就开跑了。

Carlos:4 grand, you got yourself a deal.

卡洛斯:四千块,成交吧。

Man:Deal.

男人:成交。

Gabrielle:What? No! No, no deal!

加百列:什么?不,不,不行。

The non-driving blind guy does not speak for me.

这个开不了车的瞎子,代表不了我的意见。



1 bumper
n.(汽车上的)保险杠;adj.特大的,丰盛的
  • The painting represents the scene of a bumper harvest.这幅画描绘了丰收的景象。
  • This year we have a bumper harvest in grain.今年我们谷物丰收。
标签: 职场美语 口语