咱们裸熊 第89期:派对中心
英语课
Uh...Okay, man.
额... 好吧,老兄。
Hey, all right!
太好了!
Ugh! There goes my day.
唉!一天就这么没了。
We're gonna need this! Come along, bears! We're real close now!
我们用的上这个!这边走,熊熊们!我们已经快到了!
Ooh, can't wait till I see our party spot.
迫不及待想看你的派对场所了。
Huh? Oh, man, I forgot my phone! Oh, no, my phone! I think I'll go back and get it!
哦?天,我手机没带哦,不,我的手机!我要回去拿手机!
Don't be silly. Come on, now.
别傻了。走吧。
Ice bear respects your attempt.
白熊很欣赏你的努力。
Come on, guys. It's not gonna be so...
来吧,兄弟们。不会太...
Yep, good enough. We're here! Welcome to party central! Whoo-hoo-hoo! Surprise!
好了,这就行了。我们到了!欢迎来到派对中心!呜呼!惊喜!
This is the party?
这是派对吗?
Right. This way, Gentlemen. Now, you can all have a seat. Oh, an arrival. Hey man! Glad you could make it! How are ya?
没错。这边,先生们。你们都在这里先坐一下。又有人来了。嘿,兄弟!很高兴你能来!你好吗?
Aha birds here, it's a ranger 1. O-ho! There he is! There's the guy! Buck 2, bears! Bears, buck!
啊,小鸟来了,我们的丛林护卫队。他在这里呢!就是他!这是雄鹿!这是熊熊们!
Hey, man! - Hello.
嘿,老兄!- 你好。
Hey, grizz, this is weird 3, right? I mean, we don't know anyone at this party! And I'm starting to think Charlie doesn't know anybody, either.
棕熊,这有点怪,对吧?我们在派对上谁都不认识!而且我开始觉得查理好像也不认识任何人。
Ha ha! Hey, buck, where are we going?
哈哈!雄鹿,你这是要去哪里?
Ice bear suggests we bail 4.
白熊建议我们走吧。
Ugh, I don't know if we should.
我不知道应不应该走。
Oho man, this was one time that bears and I were just chill 5 like friends...Huh?
老兄,有一次我跟熊熊们像朋友一样一起开心玩耍 ...嗯?
Oh, it's coming over! -Away! Away!
它过来了!-走开!
Whoa, whoa, whoa! Relax, fellas. I'll...I'll handle this.
哇,放轻松,小伙伴们。我来搞定。
Uh, hey, man. Hey, uh, excuse me. Yeah, if you could, uh, do your snake things elsewhere, That'll be super great.
嘿,老兄。不好意思。如果可以的话,你能不能爬到别处去,那样就帮了大忙了。
Oh, you live around here? Oh, you just moved? Oh, yeah, it's a nice place.
噢,你住在附近啊?你是刚搬来的?是的,这是个不错的地方。
Maybe we can leave now?
也许我们现在可以走了?
Good stuff to do. I think the party's going well! Everyone's having a great time! Where you guys going?
那倒是不错的活动。我觉得派对进行的不错!大家都玩的很开心!你们要去哪里?
Oh, nowhere.
没去哪里。
You guys can't leave yet. The party's only getting started! We have all these snackies to eat, see?
你们还不能走。派对才刚刚开始呢!还有那么多吃的,看。
n.国家公园管理员,护林员;骑兵巡逻队员
- He was the head ranger of the national park.他曾是国家公园的首席看守员。
- He loved working as a ranger.他喜欢做护林人。
n.雄鹿,雄兔;v.马离地跳跃
- The boy bent curiously to the skeleton of the buck.这个男孩好奇地弯下身去看鹿的骸骨。
- The female deer attracts the buck with high-pitched sounds.雌鹿以尖声吸引雄鹿。
adj.古怪的,离奇的;怪诞的,神秘而可怕的
- From his weird behaviour,he seems a bit of an oddity.从他不寻常的行为看来,他好像有点怪。
- His weird clothes really gas me.他的怪衣裳简直笑死人。
v.舀(水),保释;n.保证金,保释,保释人
- One of the prisoner's friends offered to bail him out.犯人的一个朋友答应保释他出来。
- She has been granted conditional bail.她被准予有条件保释。
标签:
咱们裸熊