美国语文第五册 第310期:哈姆雷特(4)
时间:2019-02-13 作者:英语课 分类:美国语文第五册
英语课
And fix'd his eyes upon you? Most constantly. 它盯着你看吗?几乎一直盯着。
I would I had been there. 如果我当时在场,那该多好。
It would have much amazed you. 您会惊悚万分的。
Very like, very like. Stay'd it long? 确实,差不多如此。那魂灵盘桓多久?
While one with moderate haste might tell a hundred. 估计从一数到一百,大体的平均速度吧。
Marcellus and Bernardo say: Longer, longer. 马塞勒斯和勃那多说:还要再长点,再长点。
Horatio says: Not when I saw't. 霍瑞修说:我看见的时候,应该这样。
Hamlet says: His beard was grizzled,—no? 哈姆雷特说:那魂灵胡须花白还是黑色?
It was, as I have seen it in his life, A sable 1 silver'd. 我当时所见,与国王生前一样,黑色胡须中夹杂少许白色。
I will watch to-night; Perchance 't will walk again. I warrant it will. 我今晚也去守夜,或许那魂灵还会再来。我相信,它会出来的。
If it assume my noble father's person, I'll speak to it, though hell itself should gape 2 And bid me hold my peace. 倘若那魂灵以我尊贵的父王形象出现,我要与它说话,哪怕地狱裂开,撒旦令我噤言。
I pray you all, If you have hitherto conceal'd this sight, Let it be tenable in your silence still; 如果你们尚未将你们所见告知他人,不妨依然保持缄默,我会感念你们。
And whatsoever 3 else shall hap 4 to-night, Give it an understanding, but no tongue: 无论今晚情况如何,谨记在心,万不可逞口舌之强,
I will requite 5 your loves. So, fare you well: Upon the platform, 'twixt eleven and twelve, I'll visit you. 你们的忠诚会有回报。好了,再见。今晚十一点到十二点之间,我会登临平台一查究竟。
n.黑貂;adj.黑色的
- Artists' brushes are sometimes made of sable.画家的画笔有的是用貂毛制的。
- Down the sable flood they glided.他们在黑黝黝的洪水中随波逐流。
v.张口,打呵欠,目瞪口呆地凝视
- His secretary stopped taking notes to gape at me.他的秘书停止了记录,目瞪口呆地望着我。
- He was not the type to wander round gaping at everything like a tourist.他不是那种像个游客似的四处闲逛、对什么都好奇张望的人。
adv.(用于否定句中以加强语气)任何;pron.无论什么
- There's no reason whatsoever to turn down this suggestion.没有任何理由拒绝这个建议。
- All things whatsoever ye would that men should do to you,do ye even so to them.你想别人对你怎样,你就怎样对人。
n.运气;v.偶然发生
- Some have the hap,some stick in the gap.有的人走运, 有的人倒霉。
- May your son be blessed by hap and happiness.愿你儿子走运幸福。